Clubplanet Nightlife Community

has the music ever made you cum?

snoozi8

I guess it's more for the ladies.........it only happened once at SF on one of the speakers on the 4th floor but the system was really slammin at Vinyl sat when the beats are really hard and you're on top of a speaker and it just sends vibrations through everything (especially when you're not wearing any undies) mmmmmmm damn that's all I can say am I just really horny? lol

Originally posted by snoozi8

I guess it's more for the ladies.........it only happened once at SF on one of the speakers on the 4th floor but the system was really slammin at Vinyl sat when the beats are really hard and you're on top of a speaker and it just sends vibrations through everything (especially when you're not wearing any undies) mmmmmmm damn that's all I can say am I just really horny? lol

are you fucking serious? cause i have a avalon sound system in my bedroom...if you trying to check that shit out...lol

That's never happened, though next time I"m at Vinyl I'll definitely try it out. ;)

Honestly though, sometimes the music is better than cumming...sometimes it just gets inside you and makes the world glorious. Moments like that, who needs sex? (Or is it just me? :) )

Originally posted by silente

That's never happened, though next time I"m at Vinyl I'll definitely try it out. ;)

Honestly though, sometimes the music is better than cumming...sometimes it just gets inside you and makes the world glorious. Moments like that, who needs sex? (Or is it just me? :) )

i think its just you:tongue:

*laughs* Damn. :tongue:

It's ok though, sometimes I debate whether I want to hang out with my girlfriend or goto McDonalds to get a Extra Value Meal #1 (big mac) & a McChicken Sandwich...oh yah, Hi-C orange for the drink.:tongue:

*laughs* The big mac AND the big chicken?! Is that even a contest?? If it was just the big mac, I'd definitely go with the girlfriend (or boyfriend, in my case), but the big chicken really puts it over the edge.

:rolleyes:;)

damn my kind of girl...wanna meet up for some food? lol I bet I can eat you out...in a contest I mean......:tongue:

Originally posted by dcsglow

maybe we should start our own thread, what do ya think...stop making this one all raunchy...aww poor girl who started this one. she's prob like...GET OUT OF MY THREAD....lol j/k

*laughs* Can't you just see her?!

"Big Macs??? Why the fuck are we talking about McDonald's?? I wanted to hear about public orgasms!" ;)

*laughs* Can't you just see her?!

"Big Macs??? Why the fuck are we talking about McDonald's?? I wanted to hear about public orgasms!" ;)

yah...hey i just sent you a PM check that shit out! hear about public orgasms...shit lets make some! im down...

*grins* Hell, I'll try anything once. ;)

Got your PM - check yours back. :)

ok, so i was thinking, maybe in a club, in the corner...hike up the skirt... or maybe in a subway...of course..that could get dirty...i dunno what do you think

ok, so i was thinking, maybe in a club, in the corner...hike up the skirt... or maybe in a subway...of course..that could get dirty...i dunno what do you think

Clubs are so passe...everyone's done it in a club. We should come up with something original...

One of those carriages in Central Park, maybe?

*laughs* Or on a bench in front of the Capital - give those conservatives a shock. ;)

Clubs are so passe...everyone's done it in a club. We should come up with something original...

One of those carriages in Central Park, maybe?

*laughs* Or on a bench in front of the Capital - give those conservatives a shock. ;)

Good answer...how bout church...woah, wait nevermind i dont wanna goto hell...lol, did you get my second PM...and maybe in a restuaraunt...

Good answer...how bout church...woah, wait nevermind i dont wanna goto hell...lol, did you get my second PM...and maybe in a restuaraunt...

*laughs* I don't believe in hell. ;)

The research library at 5th and 42nd (the one in Ghostbusters)

The DJ booth of a record store

*laughs* I don't believe in hell. ;)

The research library at 5th and 42nd (the one in Ghostbusters)

The DJ booth of a record store

damn you have a wild imagination...it'll come in handy when i get to the airport....

THATS IT

SEX IN AN AIRPORT!

It's ok though, sometimes I debate whether I want to hang out with my girlfriend or goto McDonalds to get a Extra Value Meal #1 (big mac) & a McChicken Sandwich...oh yah, Hi-C orange for the drink.:tongue:

HOLY SHIT- am I to believe my eyes??? :eek: My dear you are truly a man after my own heart... if I were your girl I'd never make you choose between me and McD, because I would be right there at your side ordering the quarter pounder value meal, make the drink a coke please! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by snoozi8

\

:woah: Are you kidding me? Never happened to me....I wonder if it ever will;)

haha only rode the LIRR once a long time ago and the ones at Vinyl weren't even close to the one at Fuctory that morning damn I guess because they're smaller with so much bass coming out of them okay so it could have had something to do with my roll too I guess hehe