Clubplanet Nightlife Community

has the music ever made you cum?

snoozi8

Originally posted by tastyt

Recently however, the rattling of the LIRR almost did it... damn, it was so fucking close!

wow really?!!! shit... i'm gonna be on it this weekend... i better be careful... its been a while... imagine me just busting into an orgasm on the lirr? complete with screams, gasps, deep breaths... then passing out leaning on the 87 year old that was next to me... :laugh2:

Originally posted by tastyt

HOLY SHIT- am I to believe my eyes??? :eek: My dear you are truly a man after my own heart... if I were your girl I'd never make you choose between me and McD, because I would be right there at your side ordering the quarter pounder value meal, make the drink a coke please! :laugh: :laugh:

tastyt...wanna go eat out ? :tongue: hehe...i think we're on the same wavelength, aren't we my dear?attachment.php?postid=586991

Originally posted by djmoonshine

wow really?!!! shit... i'm gonna be on it this weekend... i better be careful... its been a while... imagine me just busting into an orgasm on the lirr? complete with screams, gasps, deep breaths... then passing out leaning on the 87 year old that was next to me... :laugh2:

what an imagination you have :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by snoozi8

I guess it's more for the ladies.........it only happened once at SF on one of the speakers on the 4th floor but the system was really slammin at Vinyl sat when the beats are really hard and you're on top of a speaker and it just sends vibrations through everything (especially when you're not wearing any undies) mmmmmmm damn that's all I can say am I just really horny? lol

you realy came!?!

i'm goin to vynil this friday..i think i'll lay face down on one of the the speakers...might take a while...i'll make sure not to waer any underwear

i'll give you an update so at least you'll know if speakers can make a guy cum or not

Originally posted by silente

That's never happened, though next time I"m at Vinyl I'll definitely try it out. ;)

Honestly though, sometimes the music is better than cumming...sometimes it just gets inside you and makes the world glorious. Moments like that, who needs sex? (Or is it just me? :) )

i couldnt agree more...thats why when i go to clubs, i never bother trying to get any....when i meet new people, i just talk and chill, which IMO is more fun:)

BG

once

satoshi @ filter last summer

sitting on that big speaker by the booth downstairs.

I was so into the music, eyes closes, sitting indian style, just feeling the bass.

after it happened i opened my eyes to find the person I was with staring at me in disbelief. apparantly i wasnt hiding it very well.

Actually, i think there's a post about it somewhere. . .

;)