Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my cp shout outs from roxy!!!

ok here goes i wasn't that drunk so i remember people so i will let it be known.

the usuals

msoprano pfloyd ggfella and jbocc you are all bitches and we will all be on that same train on friday pregamin at mikes so theres yours

now where to begin

cottoncandydream i love you hun even if you don't remember me.. but it seems you do so much for the party so thanks.

trancend i think you have reached bitch status like the fellas above

romy you know i love ya even though we didn't chill much

roninmess good call on stoppin the mad hoes chant. but you know you love it

kissa that was the most unintelligent convo i have ever had haha but i love ya girl thanks for no headbutts

codica is the new love of my life she just brings all types of energy. how was exit???

fierydesire i definately spanked to harder and you loved it

trancern good to see ya bro sorry i was not the guy with the photons i got no skills with that ish

linabina always a pleasure no weird pics this week we'll have to work on that

xtcgspot good seein you bro. hey at least i didn't introduce myself like 467239762 times like last time

girly good to see you. why do i always bump intp you at the most random times like only when we are leaving

sexybabydee yes i did call you out on turning eating ice cream into a sexual thing

joeg whats the deal kidd you best be there on friday

siceone ok so how many people introduced us??

court good to see you again

quoth good to meet you keep talkin shit to trancend i love it

klutch keep holdin it down in the hip hop i love that shit.....

ok there are more but i am lazy so to all i missed sorry. and to those who i did list and don't remember me its all good i know how that goes this is one of the first times i do remember anything so i had to give the shout outs...

see you all friday

Originally posted by blaznny

codica is the new love of my life she just brings all types of energy. how was exit???

Aww much love sweetheart!! Tell me some more about the threesome.. LOL.. for what, the 3rd or 4th time?! Heh, nah you're such a sweetie, taking them to the train and paying for them and everything.. I want you to become a permanent attachment to me in case I ever get stuck somewhere I have you around to make sure things turn out ok!! Thanks for the dance at 5:30 in the morning, I was standing there dazed and confused.. definitely have to spend more time with you next time I see ya, how bout it, Roxy again on Friday? You better come say hi to me the minute you see me!! Still can't believe you remember me from Scot Project in August (what a good memory, wish I still had that!!) ~XOXO~ *hit me up on IMs next time you're on: Codica3*

SOs to everyone once again that I met on Friday!! What a night, CP definitely rules Roxy!! :D :D :D

P.S. To answer your question, Exit sucked!! LOL I had to bribe the security guard to let us in the door, and the damn place closed an hour later.. waste of time and money, but it was worth it to go in there and see all my usuals (on Friday) and tell them how fucking hot Roxy was.. and whaddya know, they're all coming to Roxy this week. ;):);)

Originally posted by bkissa

i think schwinge *mistook* me when i told him u wanted to sleep w. me. hehe. at least no bumps on ur forhead.

LMAO - yo kissa - how was the candy that blaznny "tasted" for you?! LOL I was curious as to how accurate his predictions were!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by bkissa

yea blazn is the x-pert. i should bring him along next time as my pill-testing kit so i dont get into a mess i can't afford to get out of.

Haha yeah definitely!! So you hittin' up Roxy again this week?!

P.S. LOL "I love all your kitty things in your sig!" "meow!"

yo, blazeny, i remembered after i did my shouts i forgot you... sorry bout that... we had met like 3 times prior, but never really talked, so it was cool to finally converse.

As for friday, i'm not 100% sure what i'm doing yet.... maybe roxy, maybe dt @ vinyl... depends on what everyone else is doin...

Originally posted by rdancer

I think you bugged our hardcore one time during the night, started bitching about something..

yes i probably did my bad... always drama and somehow i get sucked in. oh well i never just go out anymore its always seems to be a fuckin adventure (right pfloyd)

this friday i am not dealin with anyone but the dancefloor so i promise all smiles and no bitchin haha.

Originally posted by trancend

what does that mean?

it means your a bitch :laugh: :laugh:

nah kidd i'm just playin... it means that i have seen and chilled with you so many times that you are just a reg on the shout outs.

its all love :D

it means your a bitch :laugh: :laugh:

nah kidd i'm just playin... it means that i have seen and chilled with you so many times that you are just a reg on the shout outs.

its all love :D

alright hehe...i was gettin ready to bust out my karate skills on you!

l

fierydesire i definately spanked to harder and you loved it

babe you know I loved it..I want more;):tongue:

BTW, you need to chill out and relax. I'm sorry that you had to go through that drama and shit. Man why cant people give you a fuckin break. This friday I don't want to see any more drama...just spankings;)