Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MISSING: Loch

Guest tilly

Guest tilly

if anyone has seen or heard from my man, please give me a shout out! He left for California on Dec 23 and the last we spoke was on Jan 1 - 6 days ago:( .

He was **supposed to return on Sunday morning at 1am BUT I haven't heard a word from him. It's so unlike my baby Loch. Can anyone HELP ME PLEASE???????

Guest tilly
Originally posted by barvybe

That's not even a little bit funny. Don't be a retard. How can i take anything u say to me seriously when u post like this?

:confused:

Guest tilly
Originally posted by barvybe

someone else posted something hateful, disrespectful and retarded which they edited once i pointed that out to them is all.

When do i get to see u again? pm me hon :)

I MISS YOU TOO. I'm going to Pseudo on Thursday for a couple of hours.

Yeah, some ppl just don't know when to stop EVER !!!

check your pms:D

Guest tilly
Originally posted by xpander

yoooooohooooooooo!!!.......

I know what it is..it's this damn COLD weather. I don't know why I left Florida either..he's not coming back before the summer. He's officially "wintering" in California. Please, Loch, come home, I can't bear to make it through this winter with out you!

Have no fear, fellow CPers - Loc has been spotted meandering through downtown Manhattan. He is in good health, though his California visit has left him a bit tanner and groovier than you might remember him to be.

He sends word of his return to all of you, and promises a heavy dose of dry humor, witty graphics and mad mad shit-talking as soon as he is settled in.

Tilly - he misses you, girl and will call you later.

Mugz - you have broken his heart with news of your departure. Call him! He needs details to process the news.

I too just returned from a blissful 2 weeks playing Jack Kerouac, roadtripping across the country and chilling in San Francisco. It's good to be home. Hope everyone had a safe and excellent New Years.

Have not fear - Loc has returned!!!!! :D

Guest tilly
Originally posted by pkern

Have no fear, fellow CPers - Loc has been spotted meandering through downtown Manhattan. He is in good health, though his California visit has left him a bit tanner and groovier than you might remember him to be.

He sends word of his return to all of you, and promises a heavy dose of dry humor, witty graphics and mad mad shit-talking as soon as he is settled in.

Tilly - he misses you, girl and will call you later.

Mugz - you have broken his heart with news of your departure. Call him! He needs details to process the news.

I too just returned from a blissful 2 weeks playing Jack Kerouac, roadtripping across the country and chilling in San Francisco. It's good to be home. Hope everyone had a safe and excellent New Years.

Have not fear - Loc has returned!!!!! :D

YOU RAWK GIRL!!!!! WHen are we gonna hang out? Thank you thank you I was about to looooossseeeee it! You saved me from a nervous missing Loc breakdown!

;)

Originally posted by pkern

OMG!!!! I remember now!!! Saw him like yesterday!

Here, I even got a picture of him!!!!!!

shaft.jpg

I can't believe I didn't missed him like that! I'm such an ass....

Originally posted by xpander

OMG!!!! I remember now!!! Saw him like yesterday!

Here, I even got a picture of him!!!!!!

shaft.jpg

I can't believe I didn't missed him like that! I'm such an ass....

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Now that's one tan and groovy motherfucker.