Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey you stinking fish fans, you better be praying!!!!!!!!!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

If the RAvens loose tonight, we are in Miami next weekend playing the stinking fish,,,,I lost count are we up to 10 in a row when we beat you again.??????????? Beware of the curse!!!!!!!

Go Jets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man would you just shut the fuck up already. no one cares what you have to say. i've been civil about this, but u just blow already. notice how we don't hear a peep from you when the jets lose. they've been close the past couple of weeks and you haven't even so much as typed one letter about the jets. now they beat a weak ass raiders team and you think they're the rams. give it up!!! they'll be lucky to win in the first round where they'll meet the steelers in the second and get spanked!!! vinny blows. the only thing that has saved your season is martin and coles. w/o them...your team would be lucky to have 4 wins.

i hope baltimore loses and we do play the jets.

stacey...stay out of this one.

ok...i'm done. nothing more till sunday.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by phrankadelic

man would you just shut the fuck up already. no one cares what you have to say. i've been civil about this, but u just blow already. notice how we don't hear a peep from you when the jets lose.

relax its only football, some friendly competition to much for ya???..sorry I'll post about space then...

dude...i know it's just football. but if you're going to talk smack, stay around and take the heat when things are bad. don't hide away when they lose.

granted i did get a little carried away. frank's just not in a joking mood today. bare with me.

stacey...u makin plans again??? :rolleyes: