Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Website

liquidowner

Please check out the new website and let me know what everybody thinks. Alot of your suggestions had to deal with creating a kick-ass website. I hope we have done that. Also,The club will be live on the web within 30 days as well as the upstairs VIP room will be complete. For those of you that don't know, the upstairs VIP room is being converted into a seperate room with it's own DJ and the works. It's being completly glassed in and will offer house in one room and Iggy spining trance in the other.Their is also Lasers now for your enjoyment. Any clubplanet members wishing to go to the club on saturdays or any night for that matter just let me know and as always your visit will be on me. The web address is www.liquidmiami.com .---The old web address of liquidnightclub.com won't be converted till tomorrow or the next day. Thanks, Billy Shaw

definitely an improvement over the last site billy. but it still needs a lot of work. i didn't go through all of the links, but here's some input. in the events section - this should be a list of all the upcoming events and future bookings. you should make another link for the *nights*. maybe make things a bit more appealing to the eye if you're using flash. take it from a web designer...you want to catch their eye and make navigation easy!

don't know how much u spent on this...nor do i want to, but if you're looking to make your site TOP NOTCH, a good friend of mine, which is one of the top flash designers in the us...if not the world, would do a fantastic job. he's done work for the nba. mlb (major league baseball) and tons of other companies.

www.webagent007.com - his website and contact info

www.axis360.com - company he works for.

if you need any other contact information...please let me know.

frank

Cool website , the navigation part is very user friendly . It loads fast ( im on dsl) but for the people on modem would it be better if they have an html option? also i dont like sites that take the whole screen/browser.

Phrank , James Begera is one of my favorites web designers

:)

Looks good. I think it's a bit in-your-face with that pop-up, but I suppose most people can handle it. Back in the day I built the Maxim Online site (that was a fun, fun job), and we always tried to keep the user in control over the navigation. Other than that, I like! Even more so, look forward to stopping by!

scoundrel_al on the liquidmiami.com forum