Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fed up!!

randall16

LOL

A'ight check this story...

I dated this girl in high school for two years when she dumps me to hook up with this other guy. The whole time she was with me she was on birth control pills. After she dumps me, she quit taking them. So then her new b/f gets her pregnant and he leaves three months later to join the Navy :laugh:

So she comes back and tries getting back together with me. Although I had already hooked up with a new girl, she then starts saying that I'm the father of her lil' bastard, and I start shitting bricks until I realized that it wasn't possible.

I was back home on Xmas break from school when she did all this, and then when I get back to school (which is on the other side of the country, mind you), I find out that she had called my new g/f and told her how I was supposed to be her baby's daddy and shit! And she had got my new g/f's number by calling the school and impersonating someone from baggage claim at the airport!

Talk about your psycho-ex's and mind trips!

Originally posted by randall16

Am I the only one or does anyone ever feel that their ex- is fukin playing stupid ass games with them, you....?:mad:

I feel the same way... thats why i deaded the whole thing with my ex...i want all or none... and if you're not with me you're against me... thats it... I'm a firm believer that ex's cannot be friends... it ended for a reason.

(btw theres a song by Olive, Im not in love... i think its called, that shit song reminds of situations like this... how one person misconstrews everything the other person is doing/says... like to get back together or whatever...)

Originally posted by dgmodel

I feel the same way... thats why i deaded the whole thing with my ex...i want all or none... and if you're not with me you're against me... thats it... I'm a firm believer that ex's cannot be friends... it ended for a reason.

(btw theres a song by Olive, Im not in love... i think its called, that shit song reminds of situations like this... how one person misconstrews everything the other person is doing/says... like to get back together or whatever...)

i agree... to an extent..... with sayin it ended for a reason.... but just b/c u cant be together romantically doesnt mean it cant work out being friends..... idk..... one of my best guy friends is an ex of mine... we get along great... then theres gary and i of course... we still get along great- we plan on provin that whole "ex's cant be friends" rule wrong.

i think it can work out if u truly want it to.... if u truly understand each other and care about each other. but to each his own... good song btw dg :)

i simply cannot for the life of me be friends with my ex... everyone tells me to try, so then i'd be a part of his life... but fuck that... like dg said, i want all or nothing and if i can't be the main woman in his life, then i won't back down for second... it's not in my nature... (not to say there's anything wrong with being friends with the ex, cause i know plenty of people do it... i just can't... )

Originally posted by linabina

i agree... to an extent..... with sayin it ended for a reason.... but just b/c u cant be together romantically doesnt mean it cant work out being friends..... idk..... one of my best guy friends is an ex of mine... we get along great... then theres gary and i of course... we still get along great- we plan on provin that whole "ex's cant be friends" rule wrong.

i think it can work out if u truly want it to.... if u truly understand each other and care about each other. but to each his own... good song btw dg :)

Too many feelings behind each participants eyes... for one good, for the other bad... vice versa... (similar to and i hate to negate this topic but Ross/Rachel, from friends he will always love her and everything he does is to make her love him again, even if it means being friends. Possibly similar to why your ex's stay friends with you for the hope of you realising what a good person or what a great lover or what have you they were... or on the flip side just becoming totally complacent and saying "if i cant have her as a lover then i'll settle as having her as a friend, then one day ill be her lover again"... whatever the case maybe its to some time again be were you were together... thats the bottom line, and since it didnt work out, down the road itll all come out and get ugly... IMO) <I can say this with such conviction because i was one of those guys, and i was thinking similar things... then i realised that (not saying you are) the person i loved was dead and the person i was friends with was someone who i hated...>

However this is just one mans experience, I hope, no, I wish you the best of luck that it works out on your end... wouldnt want you or anyone for that matter to go through what i did...

<keep in mind i know nothing, and its late and i cant sleep>

Originally posted by djmoonshine

i simply cannot for the life of me be friends with my ex... everyone tells me to try, so then i'd be a part of his life... but fuck that... like dg said, i want all or nothing and if i can't be the main woman in his life, then i won't back down for second... it's not in my nature... (not to say there's anything wrong with being friends with the ex, cause i know plenty of people do it... i just can't... )

SO DONT!!! I'll be your friend! :D

(but seriously lots of my friends told me to just be friends with my ex, but fuck that what for? Would you live next to a cemetary? fuck that! plus whos to say whats going to happend when they or you start bringin around new bf/gf's than it gets real ugly... and ooof! dont even want to imagine that... okay well... hope things work out for you as well...

Originally posted by dgmodel

SO DONT!!! I'll be your friend! :D

(but seriously lots of my friends told me to just be friends with my ex, but fuck that what for? Would you live next to a cemetary? fuck that! plus whos to say whats going to happend when they or you start bringin around new bf/gf's than it gets real ugly... and ooof! dont even want to imagine that... okay well... hope things work out for you as well...

woohoo!!!~ dg is gonna be my friend!! :grin:

but you are totally right about that... and thats why ill have no part in that scene... blah~ i have enough friends as it is... dont need another one... esp. an ex... :D:tongue:

Originally posted by heretic909

LOL

I dated this girl in high school for two years when she dumps me to hook up with this other guy. The whole time she was with me she was on birth control pills. After she dumps me, she quit taking them. So then her new b/f gets her pregnant and he leaves three months later to join the Navy :laugh:

So she comes back and tries getting back together with me. Although I had already hooked up with a new girl, she then starts saying that I'm the father of her lil' bastard, and I start shitting bricks until I realized that it wasn't possible.

I was back home on Xmas break from school when she did all this, and then when I get back to school (which is on the other side of the country, mind you), I find out that she had called my new g/f and told her how I was supposed to be her baby's daddy and shit! And she had got my new g/f's number by calling the school and impersonating someone from baggage claim at the airport!

that is some fucked up shit...

Lina..well you and Gary seem to definitely have the friendship there

Moonie, well hun I am still good friends with my ex. It all started on a 2yr bestfriend thing. We went out fell in love yada yada yada...So 7 yrs later we still talk. I guess it all depends though, cause there are many exs that I have no contact at all with. Its probably due to the friendship before or the way things ended...

Originally posted by heretic909

LOL

OMG! Get a fucking restraining order, some girls are just f*cking nutz, thats some messed up shit.. Hope everything worked out well.

Originally posted by linabina

Im not friends with any of my Ex's they all hate me, funny she doesnt look druish :D

Originally posted by rdancer

OMG! Get a fucking restraining order, some girls are just f*cking nutz, thats some messed up shit.. Hope everything worked out well.

Yeah, I couldn't believe that. When I got back to school my g/f was like "Who the fuck is Sadra?!" Crazy shit, but I explained the story to her and she understood that I was dealing with a psycho.

Every now and then my ex tries to pull some weird-ass guilt trip over the phone, I really don't know wtf he's talking about half the time. I don't care because once that conversation's over I don't think about it again until the next time he calls.

But I'm lucky because he's been in Fl these past few months- it's always nice to have a few states in between you and your ex!

Originally posted by tastyt

Every now and then my ex tries to pull some weird-ass guilt trip over the phone, I really don't know wtf he's talking about half the time. I don't care because once that conversation's over I don't think about it again until the next time he calls.

But I'm lucky because he's been in Fl these past few months- it's always nice to have a few states in between you and your ex!

I know what you mean...at times i wish i had states beteween......