Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite Movie Quotes.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hard to Kill" right after Steven Seagal snaps out of his seven-year coma and he's watching a commercial for the evil politician who almost killed him -- the politician finishes the ad by telling the camera, "And you can take that to the bank." So Seagal sneers, "I'm gonna take you to the bank ... the blood bank."

"Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people" - A Fish Called Wanda

"I broke his nose...my snap was all over the place" - Legally Blonde

"Sanitation! I told you sanitorium. You should have shut your mouth, they would have thought you were a horse and let you through" - Scarface

"It's the one that says Bad Motherfucker on it" - Pulp Fiction

"It's wafer thin!" - Monty Python's Meaning Of Life

Too many lines, not enough time...

Lebowski:

"I'm just gonna find a cash machine."

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."

"Fuck, man, there's a beverage here!"

Bueller:

"Don't worry I'm a professional."

"Professional what?"

Caddyshack:

"Look at this hat. You buy a hat like that, I bet you get a free bowl of soup... It looks good on you though.:rolleyes: "

License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man, free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit - ever. They're like the Viet Cong - Varmint Cong. So you have to lie back on superior intelligence and superior firepower. And that's all she wrote.

Bethany: May I ask what brought you here?

Jay: Some fuck named John Hughes.

Bethany: "Sixteen Candles" John Hughes?

Jay: You know that guy, too? That fuckin' guy. He made this flick "Sixteen Candles." Not bad. There's tits in it, but no bush, but Ebert over here don't give a shit about that kind of thing 'cause he's, like, all in love with this John Hughes guy. He goes out and rents, like, every one of his movies. Fuckin' "Breakfast Club," where all these stupid kids actually show up for detention. Fuckin' "Weird Science," where this chick wants to take her gear off and get down, but oh no, she don't 'cause it's a PG movie. And then, "Pretty in Pink," which I can't even watch with this tubby bitch anymore, 'cause every time we get to the part where the redhead hooks up with her dream guy, he starts sobbin' like a little bitch with a skinned knee and shit. And there's nothing worse than watchin' a fuckin' fat man weep. Anyway all of John Hughes movies take place in Shermer, Illinois, so me and "Lunchbox" here figured we could live like fatrats if we were the mothafuckin' blunt connection in Shermer. So we boarded a bus, and you know what we found out? There is no Shermer Illinois -- movies are bullshit man!

Dogma has to be the best one out of em all.

:flame:

Originally posted by jimk29

Bethany: May I ask what brought you here?

Jay: Some fuck named John Hughes.

Bethany: "Sixteen Candles" John Hughes?

Jay: You know that guy, too? That fuckin' guy. He made this flick "Sixteen Candles." Not bad. There's tits in it, but no bush, but Ebert over here don't give a shit about that kind of thing 'cause he's, like, all in love with this John Hughes guy. He goes out and rents, like, every one of his movies. Fuckin' "Breakfast Club," where all these stupid kids actually show up for detention. Fuckin' "Weird Science," where this chick wants to take her gear off and get down, but oh no, she don't 'cause it's a PG movie. And then, "Pretty in Pink," which I can't even watch with this tubby bitch anymore, 'cause every time we get to the part where the redhead hooks up with her dream guy, he starts sobbin' like a little bitch with a skinned knee and shit. And there's nothing worse than watchin' a fuckin' fat man weep. Anyway all of John Hughes movies take place in Shermer, Illinois, so me and "Lunchbox" here figured we could live like fatrats if we were the mothafuckin' blunt connection in Shermer. So we boarded a bus, and you know what we found out? There is no Shermer Illinois -- movies are bullshit man!

Originally posted by carsonmartin

"Don't get attached to anything your not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner."

Robert DeNiro in Heat

LOVE THAT MOVIE AND THAT QUOTE

THERES THIS ONE SCENE THAT I REALLY LIKED AND THAT SCENE IS AFTER THEY ROB A BANK AND STARTEDTHE SHOOTING

AND I LIKE A LOT OF MOVIES QUOTES BUT I DONT REMEMBER I AM JUST GONNA WRITE WHAT I RMEMBER I LIKE THIS QUOTE TOO"I AM INVINCIBLE"THE CHINESE GUY IN JAMES BOND

AND ILL KEEP WRITE MORE IF I COULD REMEMBER

ACTUALLY THERES A QUOTE IN THE RUNAWAY BRIDE I LIKED

WHEN IKE(RICHARD SOMETHING)PROSE TO JULIA ROBERTS THIS SCENE IS AFTER JULIA ROBERTS RAN AWAY WHEN IKE AND JULIA WAS GONNA MARRY TOGETHER

"WHAT I THINK AND WHAT I DO IS DIFFERENT"

"ITS NOT HOW LONG YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE ITS HOW LIVE YOUR LIFE AND >WHAT YOU LEAVE BEHIND IT<--im not sure about this "

"EITHER YOU ARE GONNA GET LOCKED UP OR "SOMETHING I DONT RMEMBER ANYWAY THATS WHAT GANGSTARR SAID

LIGHT IT UP