Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite Movie Quotes.

Lloyd: Hey Brother - Lend me a copy of your hey soul classics?

The J Man: No my brother, you must go buy your own!

that's my line! hahaha!

"Hey Timmy.. have you ever seen the inside of as Turkish prison?"

"If peeing your pants is cool, then consider me Miles Davis"

"Fuck me gently with a chainsaw"

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, there's one thing that you won't like, Private Snowball! They don't serve fried chicken and watermelon on a daily basis in my mess hall!

Well ... no shit. What have we got here, a fucking comedian? Private Joker? I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

Five foot nine? I didn't know they stacked shit that high!

Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down! Do you suck dicks!

I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddam common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!

THATS INCONCIEVABLE!!!

i do not think he knows what that word means.

...never fight a land war in asia!!!whats lesser known is never bet against a sicilian when life is on the line!!!HA HA!!HA HA HA!!!kerplunk

princess bride

did they pay you to fuck that polar bear?

you want some lsd? alls i need is a place to cook it.(its gotta be said in slow mo like the movie)

fear and loathing in las vegas

and that brings me to my next point. don't smoke crack.

lawrence taylor in water boy

Originally posted by jimk29

Well, there's one thing that you won't like, Private Snowball! They don't serve fried chicken and watermelon on a daily basis in my mess hall!

Well ... no shit. What have we got here, a fucking comedian? Private Joker? I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down! Do you suck dicks!

I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddam common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!

"Your days of finger-banging ol' Mary Jane Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties are over!!!"

Originally posted by deeprock

"Do I amuse you? Am I funny like a clown?" -Joe Pesci, Goodfellas

"Go get your fuckin' shine-box!" -Joe Pesci, Goodfellas

"That?s the way it is with a wiseguy partner. He gets his money no matter what. You got no business? Fuck you; pay me. You had a fire? Fuck you; pay me. The place got hit by lightning and World War III started in the lounge? Fuck you; pay me." -Ray Liotta, Goodfellas

These are may favorites, so need in repeating them. Goodfellas is one of my all time favorites...haha these lines are so classic;)

'Ooops. Should I write him a note?' - Clueless. As she swipes the side of a parked car

'EEEwwwww. AS IF!!!' - Clueless. As she pushes away a guy who grabbed her ass.

'Common. Who threw that?'

'him him him him him'

'Was it you?'

'Yes, but you did say Jehowa'.

- some stoning ensues -

'Stop stop stop it. Now look! Noone is to stone anyone until I blow this whistle. Even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even they do say Jehowa'

'What is so funny about Bigus Dickus?'

'Her name is Incontenentia. ...... .... .... Incontenentia Buttocks'

Originally posted by jimk29

OH MY GOD FULL METAL JACKET IS LIKE MY FAVORITE MOVIE EVER!

God has a hard on for Marines, because we kill everything we see. He plays His games, we play ours. To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls. God was here before the marine corps, so you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the corps!

There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here, you are all equally worthless.

Pyle, you had best unfuck yourself and start shitting me Tiffany cufflinks or I will definitely fuck you up!

Your days of finger-banging Mary-Jane Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties...are over!!

"I could be the Walrus. It still wouldn't change the fact that I don't have a car..." -Ferris

"I have not yet begun to defile myself" - Doc Holiday, Tombstone

"At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything even resembling an intelligent answer. We are all dumber for having listened to you. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul." -Billy Madison

You're so ugly you could be a modern art masterpiece! What's your name, fatbody?

Private Pyle, I'm gonna give you three seconds – exactly three fucking seconds – to wipe that stupid-looking grin off your face, or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull-fuck you! One! Two! Three!

This is my rifle.

There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My rifle is my best friend.

It is my life.

I must master it, as I must master my life.

Without me my rifle is useless.

Without my rifle, I am useless.

I must fire my rifle true.

I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me.

I must shoot him before he shoots me.

I will.

Before God I swear this creed.

My rifle and myself are defenders of my country.

We are the masters of our enemy.

We are the saviours of my life.

So be it... until there is no enemy... but peace.

Amen.

Your ass looks like about a hundred and fifty pounds of chewed bubble gum, Pyle. Do you know that?

I want that head so sanitary and squared away that the Virgin Mary herself would be proud to go in there and take a dump!

doc that chink a day's pay for sleepin on the job!!

&

don't send the horse..send the nigger...

&

badges..we don't need no stinkin badges

&

what in the wild wild world of sports is goin on here

blazing saddles

i smoked some shit before but i never smoked no shit like that!!!

&

you can keep on knockin but you can't come in

cheech n chong's up in smoke

hey chan i think this club is restricted so don't tell them you're jewish

&

hey whitey...where's your hat

&

hey you wanna make $7 dollars the hard way

&

oh this is like the dance of the dead

caddyshack..i love rodney dangerfield

it must be white boy day

love story

squeal like pig!!!

deliverance

So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one -- big hitter, the Lama -- long, into a ten-thousand foot crevice, right at the base of this glacier. And do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga...gunga -- gunga galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consiousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

-Bill Murray in Caddyshack

"Do coffeecake.....I can't do coffeecake.........yea, get a screen door and throw shit at it" ~ Bronx Tale

"Hey you guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyssssssssss"

"I love you Chunk" ~ Goonies

"You must be the dick, and these must be your two balls. Now theres two types of balls, big brave balls and little faggot balls.......................................... " Bullet-Tooth Tony from SNATCH

I love every quote from the movie SNATCH!

Good Will Hunting:

Skylar: "Maybe we could go out for coffee sometime?"

Will: "Great, or maybe we could go somewhere and just eat a bunch of caramels."

Skylar: "What?"

Will: "When you think about it, it's just as arbitrary as drinking coffee."

-----

Sean:

Well, I think that's a great philosophy

Will, that way you can go through your

entire life without ever having to

really know anybody.