Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hellllllllllllllllllp!

PLZ SPRAGGA DON'T POST A PIC OF URSELF!!! Not that I'm callin u fugly...but I HATE these conceited boyz that feel the need to show themselves to everyone...and it pisses me off that u have to scroll forever bc their fuckin sig is the whole GODDAM PAGE!!! Sry...really no offense to u, I'm just a lil bitchy today :rolleyes:

Originally posted by klohe

PLZ SPRAGGA DON'T POST A PIC OF URSELF!!! Not that I'm callin u fugly...but I HATE these conceited boyz that feel the need to show themselves to everyone...and it pisses me off that u have to scroll forever bc their fuckin sig is the whole GODDAM PAGE!!! Sry...really no offense to u, I'm just a lil bitchy today :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

OH GOD NO!!!!!! Everyone that's seen my azz know I fell of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down!

It's something else...didin't mean to make ya puke all over your screen :blank:

Would you feel the same way if someone was very overweight and *gasp* ugly and posted their pic in their sig? Would they be conceited? If someone's sig bothers you just use the ignore function, that way you can't view their posts. Many people don't mind what you're complaining about. If the problem is that people have sigs that are too big, then there are many, many culprits on this board. Doesn't bother me though; live and let live. :)

Originally posted by spragga25

Not really that serious but:

How in God's name do you put a pic in your sig?

Ragga's stoopid - please help!

Cheers

No you did not put my one and only man in your sig....Damn you...Now I will just look at your posts to get all wet...*drool*:tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It seems like more pop up each day!