Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Love Is A False Human Emotion

Guest tilly

Well... I'm not going to stir up drama like I did on the VIP board, but... fully agreed. Love does not exist. Or when it does, err... when it fakes you into believing in it's existence, there's trouble like it ain't worth it.

But from my perspective right now, love is still easier to get over than a busted ego. To me anyway - emotions are easier to get over than something logical in nature, such as self-respect/ego and the related. Sucks yo, it really does...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bebby6919

I've had my share of drama and im only 20!!! So, until love slaps me in the face then it doesnt exist to me. Sad, but true.

Amen sister, a-f***-men! Consider yourself lucky for stumbling upon this at 20. It took me until 27 to get dumped for the first time - not a bad track record, I know, but I guess when you're an old man like me, who used to walk to school in the snow and all :D it translates into (see above) a badly busted ego. And that's a bitch... Been a playa until last fall, then finally decided to give them damn feelings a swing, and that's what I get... well, back to being a playa, what else!

:cool:

Thanks for taking this thread seriously. While others mask their pain in humor. Take your time. You did prove my point exactly though. Just becasue people got hurt really bad in the past they are holding back and saying love doesn't exist. That is a cop out.

Most of the single people on cp and elsewhere have been hurt bad before, and find safe havens in cutting those relationships out of thier life and fill a void with a messageboard in addition to likeing music. Maybe this is the broken hearts club. There should be a movie made about this.

My interpretation is that people pursue relationships out of attraction and lust. Marriage would be best with our best friends unfortunatly we are not usually attracted to them so we do not purse the best possible relationship.

I like your addition of friends who fuck, but you do not realize how right you are. Wouldn't it be great to marry your best friend if you wanted to fornicate with him or her?

Marriage should be a mutual respect caring for one another that you only find in a relative or best friend. This is why I think so many marriages end up in divorse.

So many people come from disfunctional backgrounds or were hurt so bad when they were younger, that they clentch up and refuse to let the emotion to seep in.

what do you think?

Originally posted by blowflyii

Thanks for taking this thread seriously. While others mask their pain in humor. Take your time. You did prove my point exactly though. Just becasue people got hurt really bad in the past they are holding back and saying love doesn't exist. That is a cop out.

Most of the single people on cp and elsewhere have been hurt bad before, and find safe havens in cutting those relationships out of thier life and fill a void with a messageboard in addition to likeing music. Maybe this is the broken hearts club. There should be a movie made about this.

My interpretation is that people pursue relationships out of attraction and lust. Marriage would be best with our best friends unfortunatly we are not usually attracted to them so we do not purse the best possible relationship.

I like your addition of friends who fuck, but you do not realize how right you are. Wouldn't it be great to marry your best friend if you wanted to fornicate with him or her?

Marriage should be a mutual respect caring for one another that you only find in a relative or best friend. This is why I think so many marriages end up in divorse.

So many people come from disfunctional backgrounds or were hurt so bad when they were younger, that they clentch up and refuse to let the emotion to seep in.

what do you think?

Yeah I agree with you definitly.. But Im def going to stick to the friends with benefits until like i said "love" slaps me in the face. .. You have to be pretty close to that person to be able to hook up and talk like nothign happened... AFter my whole life drama that is what i have become.. i have a lot of close guy freinds.. No, I am not a slut, thats just the way some things work out and i think its great. Yes, I can be friends with a guy and not hook up, just be freinds. Its weird how some things happen. I also haev a guy best friends and we have never hooked up. Eventho everyone thinks we have and will never believe us.. but thats ok b/c we both know the truth.. Im done looking for something that may not be there and getting dicked by guys. Its not worth my time. Im gonna have fun while i can, ya know?

It sux that it took me getting engaged to realize all this but i guess in a way it was worth it

It is a shame that a woman must carry a stigma on her shoulders if she does with her own life what she wants. You have the right idea, but remember nothing is even remotely close to perfect, and continue to not let your past constrict you, just keep a sharper eye out for your heart and self. Build healthy friendships like you are doing now. Hope you feel better. Have fun you diserve it.

It is a shame that a woman must carry a stigma on her shoulders if she does with her own life what she wants. You have the right idea, but remember nothing is even remotely close to perfect, and continue to not let your past constrict you, just keep a sharper eye out for your heart and self. Build healthy friendships like you are doing now. Hope you feel better. Have fun you diserve it.

aww thank you sweetie ;)

I dont really care what other people think of me anymore tho.. lol.. seriously.. it doesnt bother me much.. b/c no matter what everyone is a playa in their own little way.. hehe

Originally posted by beatz

DAMN! YOU FOOLZ SURE ARE DEEP FOR A MESSAGE BOARD ABOUT CLUBBIN'!

WHAT ELSE YOU CATZ POST IN HERE? "MY MOMMY NEVER LOVED ME SO I

HAVE COMMITMENT ISSUES THREADS"? WTF!!!

LOL.. come on.. its interesting. I just had to repond.. couldnt help it. The board isnt only about clubbing.. It about anything you want to talk about...

Love is not a false human emotion. People are just afraid of being rejected themselves. These people have disfunctional families, do not know real love when it hits them in the face, and order pot everyweek to their apartments to keep themselves happy. When withdrawl sets in, they run back into the club lifestyle and dj's because they have no real family. Since these people were abandoned years ago they have shut themselves off to love and immerse themselves in control anger and projection in various ways. They make the people who really care about them wonder why they were not included in this sudden I have to go out all the time now interest. So to these people I say keep filling your lives with distractions, the pain will be there when you are done with it. People act how their parents brought them up, if both of their parents are selfish, then the child will be selfish.

You can look at things from so many angles, however making excuses why you can't love is no excuse.

Dr.B

Love is not a false human emotion. People are just afraid of being rejected themselves. These people have disfunctional families, do not know real love when it hits them in the face, and order pot everyweek to their apartments to keep themselves happy. When withdrawl sets in, they run back into the club lifestyle and dj's because they have no real family. Since these people were abandoned years ago they have shut themselves off to love and immerse themselves in control anger and projection in various ways. They make the people who really care about them wonder why they were not included in this sudden I have to go out all the time now interest. So to these people I say keep filling your lives with distractions, the pain will be there when you are done with it. People act how their parents brought them up, if both of their parents are selfish, then the child will be selfish.

You can look at things from so many angles, however making excuses why you can't love is no excuse.

Dr.B

Say what?

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . that pie hole needs to be shut . . so get to doin' it Fanboy . . .

LOL*

Yoooo chill PP. Just trippin on ya'll aight!

I'ts all good.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I know this board has ALL kinds of

topics discussed in here (I've been reading you catz for quite some time now and shit!)

I just think it's funny when you'all get all Stewart Smiley and fuckin Froydian and shit.

I picture a room full of cracked out Ravers,Clubheads, club hooches and big Muscle men guidos

sitting around a group therapy session when I read posts like this. (Personaly from what I've been reading

some of you catz sure could use therapy!) umm..blowflii? what's this you stalkin, following, intruding in

some chickie's life shit yo? Dyaaaamn brotha! No wonder you be all over in this like topic.

Just my opinion though. But honestly I just call it like I see it kidz.

Btz

Guest tilly

LOL*

Yoooo chill PP. Just trippin on ya'll aight!

I'ts all good.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I know this board has ALL kinds of

topics discussed in here (I've been reading you catz for quite some time now and shit!)

I just think it's funny when you'all get all Stewart Smiley and fuckin Froydian and shit.

I picture a room full of cracked out Ravers,Clubheads, club hooches and big Muscle men guidos

sitting around a group therapy session when I read posts like this. (Personaly from what I've been reading

some of you catz sure could use therapy!) umm..blowflii? what's this you stalkin, following, intruding in

some chickie's life shit yo? Dyaaaamn brotha! No wonder you be all over in this like topic.

Just my opinion though. But honestly I just call it like I see it kidz.

Btz

I like you already! Why don't you come ova to my house and we can talk about it somemore!;)

Guest tilly

ATTN BEATZ:

sorry to inform you but since i said that I liked you beware of crazy ex stalker sending you pm's and iming you at 3am.

Sowry...just ignore him.

Dr.B

Ok well I think Im gonna have to disagree partially with you on this. Just because peole dont believe in love may have nothing to do with their family and how they were raised. I am loved by my family and i dunno how i feel on teh love issue.. Well my story is different but like i said before.. I dotn believe in love right now just b/c of whati went through. Love shouldnt hurt and be so complicated and it was for me. So my opinion on love chaged a lot.. I used to look for love now i could care less about it b/c im not gonna look anymore.

Guest tilly
Originally posted by bebby6919

Ok well I think Im gonna have to disagree partially with you on this. Just because peole dont believe in love may have nothing to do with their family and how they were raised. I am loved by my family and i dunno how i feel on teh love issue.. Well my story is different but like i said before.. I dotn believe in love right now just b/c of whati went through. Love shouldnt hurt and be so complicated and it was for me. So my opinion on love chaged a lot.. I used to look for love now i could care less about it b/c im not gonna look anymore.

Just ignore him. He's just being stupid and trying to throw another one of my threads into the DRAMA board, as usual.

I do not want this post in drama. I just love someone very much and they find it amusing to make me embarassed, and hurt. While my love told me while she was rolling at atlantis once told me. " Don't let me treat you bad show some respect for yourself." So I gues drugs are love? Im just going to continue to follow her advice.

Love does exhist

I do not want this post in drama. I just love someone very much and they find it amusing to make me embarassed, and hurt. While my love told me while she was rolling at atlantis once told me. " Don't let me treat you bad show some respect for yourself." So I gues drugs are love? Im just going to continue to follow her advice.

Love does exhist

Yo didn't someone kick you ass once already in public andshit for trying to be cute?

If rumor has it I believe it was a girl from this here board. ROFL*why that happen kid?

Just curiouse? You and Tilly need some therapy for real but it's all good! lol*

(Sick ass club headz.) Just be seeing it from my perspective. And I'm gett'n a feel

of what some of you are really about now that I'm engaged in discussion and not

just lurking.

Guest tilly

Love does exhist

a. who mentioned drugs besides you carrying on about your rampant drug use throughout the board constantly?

b. if you dont want this thread in the drama board, then why are you posting on it? You have been repeatedly asked by myself as well as others to stay out of my threads. You are not invited to speak where I am. You know that I can't stand you and the more you follow me, the more pissed off and annoyed I get.

c. I am NOT trying to make ppl hate you, you are doing a good job at that all by your pathetic self.

I have to say it was a GOOD break away from you for a couple of weeks. I hadn't been that happy in a really long time. NOw that you are back you are causing undo stress on me, yourself and the board again. For the love of god, please just leave me the fuck alone. I am not responding to you b/c I "care" about you as your warped sense of reality tells you, I am responding b/c I want you to seriously leave me alone and any and every person that I am associated with. Its not that difficult. No one wants this drama anymore. NO ONE has wanted it from the beginning. For some reason, even your dad says, you will take anything you can get from me, negative or not. I can't believe that getting your ass kicked STILL won't make you stop.

I can't tell you the amount of im's, emails and pm's I get from ppl asking me wtf is wrong with you. I have gotten to the point where I don't even know anymore...its that bad! I do not love you. I never loved you. Hence, the reason for this thread. There is NOTHING you can do to make me ever even want to say hello to you let alone anything else. The best advise I can give you is to cut your losses. MOve the fuck forward and onward. Hanging out in a dead end is going to get your nowhere and all you will do is aggrevate yourself and those around you.

You are the epitomy of selfishness...this whole "I love her crap" is bullshit. You need to fill something in your life so you put me on this pedistal that I don't even belong on. You have turned me into everything that you want me to be in your mind. I am not that person, nor will I ever be. I don't think that you know how to love because if you did, you would let me go as I have asked numerous amounts of times. That is truly unselfish...and you mark are extremely self-fullfilling right now.

Guest tilly

I think you two should take it to Springer!

JERYYYY JERRRYYY JERRRYYYYY JERRRYYY!!!

honestly beatz, I don't want to go anywhere with this. I want it to be over. It's like a storm or volcano that just keeps erupting. I am drained and tired of it.