Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Most Humiliating Memory of Tempts 2001

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by saynotodrama

Let's hear 'em...

Mine? My countless number of unsuccessful acrobatic attempts and thinking no one saw! :eek:

Having SPYGIRL22 and TEMPKID tracking me down at SPICY after the summer closing party, at 4:30 am and a typical JBR no-show for the umpteenth time!!!!!!!!!

I think I fell off the stage labor day weekend

I passed out on the bar and the bouncer put me in a choke hold then he reliased it was me(he's a friend) so he just let me be.

Angrey Black putting me in a headlock.

Attn: Tunnelbitch do you even have a club anymore you little fucking pussy. Your fortunie cookies today tell you......Tempkid will break every little fucking bone in your body if he met you.

Originally posted by clubkitty

...good question.....i am sure i had about a million humiliating experiences last summer at tempts....i was just always a little too banged up to remember!!! LOL!!!

less than 5 months!!!!!

:D

LOL..You banged up?!?! Somehow I can definitely see that...haha!!

Originally posted by saynotodrama

Let's hear 'em...

Mine? My countless number of unsuccessful acrobatic attempts and thinking no one saw! :eek:

BEBE I THINK I DID SEE ONE OF YOUR ACROBATIC MIS-HALVES.... BUT HOW COULD YOU MISS IT HUN...YOUR TWAT WAS HANGING OUT...

AND MAY I SAY THAT SURE WAS A BIG TWAT YOU GOT THERE :tongue:

Originally posted by tempkid

Attn: Tunnelbitch do you even have a club anymore you little fucking pussy. Your fortunie cookies today tell you......Tempkid will break every little fucking bone in your body if he met you.

Awwwwwwwww did I hit a vital nerve there with that one:laugh: And for your info I have plenty of clubs still in attendance. Now settle down with the threats there Tempy because I already told you that computer threats equal a punk in reality.Here's an idea.....why don't you kick a lil rap telling me on how you want to beat my ass.

*takes of shirt and spins it around his head*Goooooooooo Temps

Well I see chosen1 is brushing up on his fine vocabulary skills with the same gutter mouth he uses to kiss his mother and lick his faggot's prick, but hey does anyone really care what he spews out of his mouth.

As for embarrassing moments-can't remember personally, but I was embarrased for some people and their so called fashion ensembles this past summer.

Another example of human shame was that little dance step Sha sha was doing every single Saturday!!!!

Sayno, are you guys getting a house again?

Well, as always, certain people have to bring their immature attitudes foward for no reason whatsoever.....

As for embarrassing moments, I have to pick just one?! hehehe..I would have to say the worst was when I slipped on water in the bathroom and fell on my ass, hurting my wrist and shoulder. That sucked!

Originally posted by cgm

As for embarrassing moments, I have to pick just one?! hehehe..I would have to say the worst was when I slipped on water in the bathroom and fell on my ass, hurting my wrist and shoulder. That sucked!

IT MUST SUCK TO BE THE BATHROOM CLEANING LADY....BETTER BE CAREFUL NEXTIME SWEETIE

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Having SPYGIRL22 and TEMPKID tracking me down at SPICY after the summer closing party, at 4:30 am and a typical JBR no-show for the umpteenth time!!!!!!!!!

Oh shit that was an in your face moment. What was your excuse that night??????? I was there that was funny and depressing it was the last day of summer 2001