Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I wanna dance with somebody or no?

How many of you get irritated when you wanna dance by yourself and theres either a guy or girl that keeps lurking around...do u dance with them or do you tell them to beat it.? do u prefer to dance with someone or do u like a solo performance? i prefer solo

:bounce:

cd

It depends on the song. I HATE those guys that feel like it's their job to feel on you to get you to dance with them...I don't think they realize that it's a HUGE turnoff (or maybe they do and they like be known as the nasty perv all night). :laugh:

If you can't dance...STAY AWAY!!:tongue:

Originally posted by chynado11

How many of you get irritated when you wanna dance by yourself and theres either a guy or girl that keeps lurking around...do u dance with them or do you tell them to beat it.? do u prefer to dance with someone or do u like a solo performance? i prefer solo

Rarely does a guy ever turn down the chance to dance with a girl, under any circumstances. Unless, of course, she's busted.:D

Usually by myself b/c I need alot of space...............I love to dance...............but I'm f@%king terrible! One thing for sure: I HATE IT WHEN GIRLS START BOOTY DANCIN UP IN YOUR FACE! I mean save it for the bedroom, were at the club lets just dance and have a good time!

Originally posted by joeygk

Usually by myself b/c I need alot of space...............I love to dance...............but I'm f@%king terrible! One thing for sure: I HATE IT WHEN GIRLS START BOOTY DANCIN UP IN YOUR FACE! I mean save it for the bedroom, were at the club lets just dance and have a good time!

*in a little voice* I didnt booty dance in ur face did i...??

cd

i like to dance solo...... and i ll eb honest.... girls never really come up to me to dance with me.... and i never go up to then while dancing either. i always clubbed with a girlfriend, and i have just started clubbing while single. its alot different. I guess if theres a chance i dance with a girl, itll be someone i came with or i meet at the bar and then go dance. but i always love dancing solo.

Originally posted by chynado11

*in a little voice* I didnt booty dance in ur face did i...??

cd

Are you serious? Absolutely NOT......you were one of the few girls at BUZZ who actually knew how to dance, (and in those heels too...... :D ) You were tearin' up the dance floor, like an all-star club girl, not a second rate show girl!

*It's just funny b/c it seems like girls think they have to dance like strippers to get guys attention. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about? I know I'm going to get railroaded for saying this, but when I'm at a club, feeling my fav DJ.....I really don't feel like doing the humpty dance. :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ur killing me..

i think the booty shakin, grabbin ass, put your one leg up stuff is meant more for hip hop clubs like Lu Lu's, I dont dig it that much...

I love hip hop dont get me wrong but u know...

thanks joey, i was just making sure i didnt put the bootie all up in your face haha and didnt look like my feet were about to fall off in the 4 inch heels,hahha years of dancing has paid off, and learning from the bboys as well..:D

cd

Originally posted by trancend

i do!

i cant dance with people....i just dont know how

I think for the "stompers" among us...if you can get a girl to face you (with enough stomping distance in between) and join you in smiling and stomping then you're all good.

No need to be grinding all sleazy-like :D

Originally posted by brooklynkid

I think for the "stompers" among us...if you can get a girl to face you (with enough stomping distance in between) and join you in smiling and stomping then you're all good.

No need to be grinding all sleazy-like :D

alright any challengers??? hehehe wink wink

cd

Originally posted by rdancer

I dont discriminate :D

I regulate every shade.....:D

There's no "need" to dance with someone, and when people approach you it's that much more flattering. Of course I'm not talking about battles which are fun, or circles which are even more fun...