Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is everyone going this Friday (1/11)?

Looks like I am gonna travel down to Abyss again.....Amber will draw alot of women..........Hex is ok but HB was a ghost town last week..........Skribble in unnessacary to have at a club in Jersey......Denny just doesnt do it for me outside of Temps........so why not hear Santana and Amber....

Originally posted by djdanfury

Was Vinyl dead last week since Tenaglia wasn't there?

i didn't go....i have only been there once when he wasn't there....it wasn't dead...but it wasn't packed either......i go for one main reason....and that is DT!!!! i haven't heard him in a couple of weeks......i am getting happy just thinking about it!!

"don't......don't you want me......you know i don't believe it when you say that you won't see me!!!"

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by clubkitty

"don't......don't you want me......you know i don't believe it when you say that you won't see me!!!"

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I can't wait!!!! Love that song....last time you were almost sleeping when it came on..never saw someone jump from the speaker to the dance floor so quickly in my life!

:)

new years was a few days before and kleinenberg was the day after so it would've been ded for sure

i'm definatly goin to be there..thinkin of checkin out scribbles at image first then runnin to the city for sum sorely missed danny tenaglia

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by beyourself420

Looks like I am gonna travel down to Abyss again.....Amber will draw alot of women..........Hex is ok but HB was a ghost town last week..........Skribble in unnessacary to have at a club in Jersey......Denny just doesnt do it for me outside of Temps........so why not hear Santana and Amber....

What a promoter you are!!! Abyss wasn't a little shy of a ghost town either...Yeah Right!!! BRIAN JUST BE YOURSELF!!!!!!!! Enjoy your 3 hr Amber show with no one dancing!!!

I'll enjoy Hex at HB!!!! 420 always on time!!!!

Originally posted by bonsolidd

What a promoter you are!!! Abyss wasn't a little shy of a ghost town either...Yeah Right!!! BRIAN JUST BE YOURSELF!!!!!!!! Enjoy your 3 hr Amber show with no one dancing!!!

I'll enjoy Hex at HB!!!! 420 always on time!!!!

That honestly isnt me Bon.........

It's going to be a good night for Jersey. Our new Friday's at Image start with Skribble and we're hoping People come by and check us out. Next week is Amber and the Week after we have Johnny Vicious. We're trying to put the best night on Jersey has seen in a long time. Pm me for guestlist or table reservations. Good Luck to you promoters for those other nights. It's about time our scene took itself seriously.

Originally posted by StArBrYte

It's definitely HEX HECTOR for me!!! I can't wait! I am sooo excited!!!! And yeah Bunkas was a little less crowded last Friday, but this Friday is going to be nuts!!!!! :tongue:

Definitaly Hex Hector all the way.....YIP YIP!!!!! :D

i went friday and DT was NOT there, i believe he is out touring so anyhow, it was NOT dead nor packed... that night was probably the best fun i've had there, i had room to move and the music was AS good, SF was the same too on sat...

< chillin' to Tall Paul Live @ Giant, LA

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

beyourself always says they are going out, but never seems to appear.........

That's because it is an alias!!!!!!!:eek:

Originally posted by sydnie

i went friday and DT was NOT there, i believe he is out touring so anyhow, it was NOT dead nor packed... that night was probably the best fun i've had there, i had room to move and the music was AS good, SF was the same too on sat...

< chillin' to Tall Paul Live @ Giant, LA

the "best fun youve had there?"/ the music was AS good? IMO- you are OUTTA YOUR MIND-- but what can i expect from a SF convert !~ ahh jeez