Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is everyone going this Friday (1/11)?

Originally posted by clubkitty

my girls and i will be at vinyl...........anyone else going????

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

was gonna go to vynil but my stomach is turning from something someone pointed out that i didnt even relaize i was doing :( . we'll see maybe i wont feel so sleezy by friday hopefully. btw clubkitty u say u go to vynil every week i mustve seen u like 100 times where do u hang out? im usually on the stage or near the back...

Originally posted by Raman

was gonna go to vynil but my stomach is turning from something someone pointed out that i didnt even relaize i was doing :( . we'll see maybe i wont feel so sleezy by friday hopefully. btw clubkitty u say u go to vynil every week i mustve seen u like 100 times where do u hang out? im usually on the stage or near the back...

.....i think i know what you mean......i have a couple of guy friends who have gotten into sticky situations there.....and not realized it until after!!!:eek:

we hang out right when you walk in........that first speaker....right in front of it....we are always dancing......i am usually with 3 other blonde girls.....alll wearing running pants.......i have been there a lot lately....so i am sure we have seen each other......i am sooo sick right now....but i don't care.......i haven't heard DT in like 3 weeks....i am fiending!! if you go....come say hi.....i am the shortest out of all my girls!! :D

:D lisa

Originally posted by clubkitty

.....i think i know what you mean......i have a couple of guy friends who have gotten into sticky situations there.....and not realized it until after!!!:eek:

we hang out right when you walk in........that first speaker....right in front of it....we are always dancing......i am usually with 3 other blonde girls.....alll wearing running pants.......i have been there a lot lately....so i am sure we have seen each other......i am sooo sick right now....but i don't care.......i haven't heard DT in like 3 weeks....i am fiending!! if you go....come say hi.....i am the shortest out of all my girls!! :D

:D lisa

thinking...thinking... nah i dont remember its funny how people always stick to the same areas hehe. I usually hang out on the stage, the best way i can describe myself is people think i look like will smith :) (i dont see it but ive heard it enough i beleive it). like i said i might not go this week but fer sure next, if i see u ill say hello. this week should be crazy!

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Come on Bon...I just look like I don't know what's what.......If were someone's alias, don't you think we would know???????

u do know him sooooooo..... believe me ya do!

Originally posted by Raman

thinking...thinking... nah i dont remember its funny how people always stick to the same areas hehe. I usually hang out on the stage, the best way i can describe myself is people think i look like will smith :) (i dont see it but ive heard it enough i beleive it). like i said i might not go this week but fer sure next, if i see u ill say hello. this week should be crazy!

will smith???i must've seen you cuz i spend half the time on the stage lol...do you get there early???

club kitty...i've definatly seen you n your freinds..don't hang in that area too much tho..i'm usually by the stage or the opposite corner

i've been goin allot since july...it took me a couploe months to find a place since twilo closed

Originally posted by vision

will smith???i must've seen you cuz i spend half the time on the stage lol...do you get there early???

club kitty...i've definatly seen you n your freinds..don't hang in that area too much tho..i'm usually by the stage or the opposite corner

i've been goin allot since july...it took me a couploe months to find a place since twilo closed

yeah i usually get there b4 most people, like 1-130. been a regular since may. used to go with these 2 russian girls but only one goes now. its funny one day she was pointing out all the people that are regulars there and i didnt even notice cause im always so wrapped up in the music haha. if u see me say hello i usually have a grumpy look but im really not i just zone out alot :D

Originally posted by djdanfury

i love how this post turned into where do you hang out at vinyl.......lolol

I KNOW!!!!! lol I was thinking the same thing!!!! Sooo funny. So anyway, what IS everyone doing tonight? Bunkas like teresadf and I, perhaps? :D (No Saleen that was not a PROMOTING attempt):rolleyes:

Originally posted by djdanfury

i love how this post turned into where do you hang out at vinyl.......lolol

hey u gotta go somewhere after jersey right?? anyways issues resovled, its a wonder how swallowing your pride for ten minutes can clear things up :D . now dt can keeeeeep mee saaafe froom haaAAaaaArm ahahha

IF anyone is coming by Image tonight make sure you stop at my bar and say "HI"! I'll be bartending on the dance floor bar. It's goin to be a blast and you all should come by and check it out. Afterhours maybe at Vinyl afterwork tonight: Who is game???

Nicole:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by citygirlnik

IF anyone is coming by Image tonight make sure you stop at my bar and say "HI"! I'll be bartending on the dance floor bar. It's goin to be a blast and you all should come by and check it out. Afterhours maybe at Vinyl afterwork tonight: Who is game???

Ill say hello at some point, forget afterhours though....lol

Chris

Oh my oh my look who it is.

Afterhours I'm thinking more in the lines of Johnny at Roxy THEN Danny at Vinyl. Its gonna be one of those nights.

Cant wait to see you here baby.

Fridays @ Platinum... NY Energy Fridays w/ Mark Amatucci

Come To Platinum & Have DJ Mark Amatucci Bring NYC To You!!

Beat The Clock Drink Special from 8-10: $2 Domestic Beers and Well Drinks

Just Say Fire Promos & get in free before 11 & reduced after...

Starting in February, every Friday there will be afterhours @ Exit. Hop on the Bus and go with Mark and company to Exit where he will be ripping it up in the "White Room. " More details to follow @ a later time.

Hey Clubkitty.....I think I saw you before @ Vinyl. I just remember sitting on the speaker one night...(when you first walk in)...and seeing three blonde chicks in running pants next to me. Unless I'm mistaken I wonder if you were one of them. Actually that night DT was in Miami to my surprise but the music was good regardless....anyways have fun:)

OH KOSTA, WE MUST BE GOOD TONIGHT. WE HAVE A LONG NIGHT AHEAD OF US. OH GOD! I HAVE LONG DAY TOMORROW FAMILY PARTY, WORK @ CLUB X'S WITH RICHIE SANTANA. BUT DONT WORRY I'M IN FOR THE PARTY. SEE YOU AT WORK!!

NICOLE

Me Be good Nevah.

as far as your fam party tomorrow tell mom I'll be too hung over and won't make it. Dont forget your sunglasses Im sure moms wont be too happy with her hungover Daughter. But she'll get over it. :laugh:

See ya soon.

Kosta