Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spank Me, Kiss Me, Now!

tastyt

I haven't been able to stop thinking about it! It was on my mind last night and I couldn't sleep, it was driving me insane!

I just want someone to throw me across his lap, whip up my skirt and start smacking my bare ass until it's beet red and I'm squirming from the stings!

And then on the other hand, I want slow deep passionate sensual kisses, sucking and nibbling on each other's lips, gliding tongues, shared breath...

Kissing has always been my favorite but spanking is relatively new... I don't know what to do I think it's turning into a fetish...

Is it weird to have such totally opposite things as your favorites? Or is it just par for the course, being a Gemini???

i know nothing about geminis, but my ex was the same way: very prim, proper and loving "traditional" kissing and cuddling....but also wanted her ass slapped and neck squeezed...i love the dichotomy between the two...it has been put up here before, but the SEXIEST thing is exactly that difference; that sweet, caring, and innocence wrapped around a filthy sexual appetite...

i am getting so hard just thinking about that...such a fantasy: conservative/dirty...for me, that is the best!

Originally posted by tastyt

Is it weird to have such totally opposite things as your favorites? Or is it just par for the course, being a Gemini???

Gemini's rock!!! We're so versatile lmao :laugh:

Its like you want to be came up from behind, hair grabbed, head pulled back stiffly, only to be kissed so very passionately....

Or the spank thing....being throw you on the bed on all 4's....the, telling you what a little whore you are ::or any other dirty word youd like to insert::, spank your ass a few times, then start to give you the most unbelievable soft slow licks from front to back......:eek:

::kitties gotta go now:: :D

you have to love it both ways......sometimes it's nice to be pinned down under a big, wet.......you know.......and other times it's nice to be on top and watch his face moan with pleasure.........oh, yeah when he tries to take control and pull your hair it gets hot

Originally posted by pivo

i know nothing about geminis, but my ex was the same way: very prim, proper and loving "traditional" kissing and cuddling....but also wanted her ass slapped and neck squeezed...i love the dichotomy between the two...it has been put up here before, but the SEXIEST thing is exactly that difference; that sweet, caring, and innocence wrapped around a filthy sexual appetite...

i am getting so hard just thinking about that...such a fantasy: conservative/dirty...for me, that is the best!

I hear ya, but I have to say I tried to imagine myself as prim and proper or conserative and I got a good giggle out of it (as I'm sure everyone here who's met me would)!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by djmoonshine

its the best of both worlds baby... instead of spanking, mine is hair pulling... not really too hard, but slide your fingers up my scalp and tug... maybe its not the same thing as spanking... lol... but i understand... :D

I love both... pulling hair and spanking.

Is that why you squirmed when I pulled your hair on fri?