Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All Twilo Fanatics Please Read

Ok this is the situation. Now that Twilo is gone there is nowhere in NY big enough with an unbelevable crowed. That why we gotta take over Exit. Incase you don't know, hot dj's have been spinning on Friday nights. The next hot night is Dave Ralph on the 18th. Then Spacegirl on the 25th. I say we make a move into Exit and take it over. Draper will leave and someone hot will come in. Who knows eventually maybe PVD, Sashsa, Digweed or Jimmy Van M will have a residency there at least once a month. We need a place to dance and when the music is good, Exit is a phat club. Physically, better than Twilo. So on the 18th and 25th everyone from Twilo make there way to Exit. W. 56th St. Between 12th and 11th.

Peace

Originally posted by tottallyoff

When pigs fly

When my lawyer does charity work

When Bush learns to read

When all the wiggers and chicken heads leave from Exit

When the security is not molesting you at the entrance

When, well... you get the idea.

YOU GET THE THE IDEA

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

First off do not that. Do not even think of pimping TWILO's name with Exit. Yes EXIT is working on becoming a better venue by bringing in International Talent. But a lot of things will have to change. We are in discussions with them now. And Trust me if it is worth going we will tell people.;)