Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cheating!!

deltadickey

Originally posted by princesslolita

In my eyes cheating is anything touching, kissing ,ect .... Well it is not cheating if you don't get caught!

Agreed with the first part of your sentence, but not the last part...being committed to someone means being with them only and not wanting to be with anyone else because you care for each other so much...at least it is that way for me.

Originally posted by princesslolita

Well it is not cheating if you don't get caught!

come on!! thats a cop out... of course its cheating, whether or not you get caught...

heres a good rule of thumb :idea: ~ if you're doing something that you wouldn't want your significant other doing, then you are cheating... (speaking in sexual terms of course...)

it depends on how serious u r with the person...if its ur gf/bf...anything (inclusing kissing) is cheating...unless u were so fuct up that u don't even remember ;) But if ur seein someone kissin and maybe a lil roamin hands is cool, but no actual penetration...

Originally posted by deltadickey

what do you guys/girls.consider cheating?..i had a gal tell me the other night that kissing (drunkin or otherwise) isnt cheating when in MY eyes it is...so what do you think?

any sexual activity, or activities leading up to sexual activities is considered cheating in my book! Urrrgggh!!! I hate Cheaters!!!

(finish this post later... gotta work damn!!!)

Originally posted by jimk29

Come on now Klohe, whether you are fucked up or not does not matter, I consider cheating to be kissing, or anything else of that nature.

k jimk29...but I'm entitled to MY OPINION as u r to urs :tongue:

I hate when people say kissing isn't cheating and then especially when they say it doesn't count if they were drunk...

My friend does that all the time and she says "it's not cheating i was drunK" Then she says if he did it to her that she would consider it cheating or if he found out what she did he'd be pissed...like hello???

depending on how serious you are with your significant other, if you do something that you don't want your significant other to do then that's cheating. touching someone else when you're with someone is cheating, even when you're drunk. i mean if you care about someone then you shouldn't even think about touching someone else...that's just my opinion

Originally posted by dgmodel

any sexual activity, or activities leading up to sexual activities is considered cheating in my book! Urrrgggh!!! I hate Cheaters!!!

(finish this post later... gotta work damn!!!)

okay lets finish...

the way i see it is like this... There are so many ppl in the world, (what is it like 6,198,073,679 give or take an asian... anyhoo!)

and so very lil that we click with or even get along with... then theres the special one out of X that we get close with and share our all with, share with our families, their families, and possibly even Love or eventually Fall in love with. Something very rare to come by, something some ppl never encounter in their LIVES!

Then to go and turn around and throw it all away on someone who means nothing, or less... for what? a few hours of fun, and a few seconds of rapture? for a slut / whore / tramp? a Gigolo / Pimp / Player? No thank-you! PPL in long term relationships so what your sex has become boring but its filled with love... I'll trade X amount of nights filled with meaningless sex for just one night of making love... at least its productive and meanigful... Longterm relationships get you annoyed? lil things he she did or does bother you? those are the things that you should appreciate because those are the lil things that only you get to know about, get to share... Im sure theres a couple of things that you do as well that are just as irritating or annoying but the other has given in to a sweet surrender and accepted you for it, accepted you for you... All in all what im saying is this, (like that old cliche) if you cheat youre only cheating yourself... (yes corny... however very true...) And you can only realise in two ways... one by getting older or two by experience... fortunatley I learned it by getting older... hope everyone else is as lucky...

(sorry just babbling... and sorry if it doesnt make sense! but i dont think its supposed to make sense, They're words of the heart, and if anyone can make sense of love or matters of the heart; please PM me and enlighten me thanks! )