Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Congratulations CP's SERGE DEVANT!! FREE ADMISSION TO WORLD til 12 Sat Jan 12th!

logo.gif

WORLD welcomes to the Main Floor CP's Very Own

SERGE DEVANT!!!

We at Clubplanet would like to congratulate our very own SERGE DEVANT on his record release of HYPNOTIZED. He has been initiated into the ranks of PRODUCER/DJ/REMIXER. Now recognized by internatioanl Phenomenons PAUL VAN DYK, TIESTO, JOHNNY VICIOUS and others we are proud of our dj and friend.

attachment.php?s=&postid=602742

Come Celebrate this young man's success with us at WORLD this Saturday January 12th. You will be COMPED until Midnight on the CLUBPLANET GUESTLIST and reduced for all on CP's list there after.

TO SIGN UP FOR THE GUESTLIST click here www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/

Originally posted by bkissa

hi cp!~

this sat im celebrating my b-day @ world. u heard its free so why dont u guys come out and give me b-day wishes, hugs, kisses, spanks...watever :tongue:

if u plan to come please post!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I never been to world. How is it free.. OR is that what this whole thread is about . LOL:confused:

What's up guys, i really appriciate Clubplanet gettin involved in this very important to me event , I started readin and posting on this board a few month ago and i would love for all of you to come and celebrate with me this saturday , We gonna have a live performance at 2 of my new single , that's already been catching supprort by some european names.

i'm gonna play from 2- on and hope you guys are going to come out and enjoy the night.

If you wodnerin what my style is , since i dont think any of you heard me befor , i play trance, proggressive , not a horse hopping tiggadi tiggadi trance , more electronic , (BT, van dykish, etc , you get the idea ) only one right word to describe - Energy , so buckle up and get ready.

THERE'S FREE ADMISSION FOR ALL THE CP MEMBERS BEFOR 12

ON THE CLUBPLANET GUEST LIST .

ATTN. NO CHEEZE SERVED AT THIS EVENT !!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. ONCE AGAIN BIG THANKS TO CLUBPLANET AND ALL THE MEMBERS ,

see you all on saturday!!!!!!!!!!

Serge DeVant

www.Hypnotizedrecords.com

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

This is SERGE

ahahahah.......Sergey boy is now spinning.............ahahhaahaaaaaaaaa.a.a.........ohhhhhh my God.....I didn't realize it's this Serge..........no wonder Shawn Ink's name is there...........ahahahahaha............Ohhhhh man.........he's gonan get beat.......when I see him.......LoL