Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The following is a paid commercial thread!

Buy Ragga a Rocking Chair Fund!

The Buy Ragga a Rocking Chair Fund - or BRARCF for short - was established on January 8, 2002 to give his creaky, old, geriatric ass some comfort in the NYC club scene.

We have ALL heard him bitch, whine, moan and complain about the lack of wheelchair access in clubs, and how inadequate the sleeping facilities ("What - The concierge doesn't have pillows? Get the fuck out - he has everything else?" was overheard last time @ Roxy)

To accomodate his needs - besides serving prune juice at the bar - this drive is needed to keep this old bastard around so he can oversee the youngin's dancing and enjoy the final moments as his ass fades away in the twilight of his life. As a bonus, you get to hear him say these classic lines from his chair:

Hey baby, if I give ya a dollar, can ya give me a "rockin" lap dance??

You want some fries with that shake??

Hey, Gabo got shot down by ANOTHER lady!!

Is that a keg in your pants? 'Cause I would love to tap that ass!!!!!

And many more....

Please do what you can CP....Please donate a dollar, a quarter, fuck it - he'll take anything, even pennies - to give Ragga his enjoyment of sitting around like a cadaver attracting flies while bobbing his head to da music. Call 1-888-GETS-NONE to make your donation.

Remember everyone - every little bit helps. And please do not confuse this with the "Buy Gabo a Penis Pump Fund"! Thank you all for your time and Bless you in this time of need!

:)

P.S. Any leftover funds will be used to make the chair 24K gold and to add "vibrating pads" - ahhhhhhhhhh! :D

Guest tilly

I'll sit on your lap in the chair and move around a little bit for 5 mins...will that help? After all, I do owe you;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by lavendermenace

Spragga, you kill me.:laugh: :laugh:

But I dont know about this retirement shit. Maybe you should take some pointers from Barvybe!

When are we starting the wheelchair fund for you, I know if we order them at the same time we can get a senior citizen bulk rate..... maybe they'll even cut us a deal on your prosthetic hip...

Originally posted by joeg

When are we starting the wheelchair fund for you, I know if we order them at the same time we can get a senior citizen bulk rate..... maybe they'll even cut us a deal on your prosthetic hip...

I would love too, but I'm still kinda busy comparison shopping for your new stroller. I never realized how damn expensive they are.

OH and BTW- we are gonna start potty training again whether you like it or not, mister! You're bound to figure it out one of these days.

Originally posted by tottallyoff

I think he already learned not to take candy from strangers. Potty training is next....

But he said he had a puppy in the back seat, and I could have him if I just got in the car.... He needed "Directions" or something...

Adam.... i'm going to give you a nickel..... yes... a nickel.... then, I would like you to take that very nickel... shine it up reeeaaalllllll nice...... turn that son'bitch sideways, AND STICK IT STRAIGHT UP, YOUR CANDY ASS!

:D