Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Jimi Dziuban Coming To Miami!!!!!!!!

dcsglow

Originally posted by vaughanz

GA2.. be careful... Glow in DC is a huge club that books world class talent like George Acosta and Edgar V every other week(when they're not playing at Roxy in Orlando!!) :rolleyes::laugh: Heheheheheheheheh!!!! LMOL!!!

As a point of information. Panorama Productions, does most of the promotions for Glow.. In addition to George Acosta, and Edgar V. Pete Moutso, D:Fuse, Alex Kelly, etc are also residents. Glow brings in top Trance & Techno talent like Tiesto, Talla 2 xlc, ATB, etc. The club has 3 floors, and a killer sound system. If it were located in Miami, it would give Space ,a serious run for it's money. If you appreciate slamming Trance & Techno, and you're in DC on a Saturday Nite. Glow is the place to go. The House scene in DC; is also pretty kewl. After all it’s the adopted home of Deep Dish .. :)

I was at GLOW last year and I had a wonderfull time, nice vibe, people upthere are more than nice, grat sound,the DJ booth is right on the floor so you can see the DJ doing his thing, I was disappointed a little beat baout the lights but its a great club, nothing like SPACE, LEVEL or CROBAR , it looks just like the new LIQUID, theres a cage and everything.:D

GA2.. be careful... Glow in DC is a huge club that books world class talent like George Acosta and Edgar V every other week(when they're not playing at Roxy in Orlando!!) :rolleyes::laugh: Heheheheheheheheh!!!! LMOL!

excuse me where do you play ????????

some hick white trash bar in Ft Lauderdale that thinks Better off alone is brand new and cutting edge

GA and V have played in clubs across the country and the world including gfermany and Ibiza you can only dream off

Punks always playa hatin !!:mad:

Originally posted by sobeton

As a point of information. Panorama Productions, does most of the promotions for Glow.. In addition to George Acosta, and Edgar V. Pete Moutso, D:Fuse, Alex Kelly, etc are also residents. Glow brings in top Trance & Techno talent like Tiesto, Talla 2 xlc, ATB, etc. The club has 3 floors, and a killer sound system. If it were located in Miami, it would give Space ,a serious run for it's money. If you appreciate slamming Trance & Techno, and you're in DC on a Saturday Nite. Glow is the place to go. The House scene in DC; is also pretty kewl. After all it’s the adopted home of Deep Dish .. :)

way to Go sobeton put that punk vahunz in his place

If you appreciate slamming Trance & Techno, and you're in DC on a Saturday Nite. Glow is the place to go. The House scene in DC; is also pretty kewl. After all it’s the adopted home of Deep Dish .. :)

Is there such a thing as "slamming Trance and Techno"

Are you one of those guys with a shiny shirt and glow sticks?

LOL .. this thread is very, very amusing :laugh:

dcsglow - First of all, I think your full of yourself posting your pic as your signature, what is it exactly that you want? try for people to recognize you? get girls? think your cool cuz your a promoter? LOL ... I havent quite been able to understand why people do that? not that I care ... Secondly, I think your a little bitter that you got burned with your own sig. But hey? what do you expect when you have your picture posted up on a public forum. If you cant take the heat, you know what to do ....

Beyondo - well, what can I say? first, go back to school and learn how to spell. That should be your new year's resolution. Your a run-on sentence short of Mac and Super, not a pretty picture.

Originally posted by dannyj

Is there such a thing as "slamming Trance and Techno"

Are you one of those guys with a shiny shirt and glow sticks?

Yes, there is such a thing as;"Slamming Trance and Techno". Perhaps you should stop relying on your arse, for your pompous musical intellect and weak wit.. Then maybe you would arrive, at the conclusion. that some people are musically sophisticated enough; that they can appreciate all forms of music. Now let me run and get my shinny shirt, and glow sticks. :laugh:

Yes, there is such a thing as;"Slamming Trance and Techno". Perhaps you should stop relying on your arse, for your pompous musical intellect and weak wit.. Then maybe you would arrive, at the conclusion. that some people are musically sophisticated enough; that they can appreciate all forms of music. Now let me run and get my shinny shirt, and glow sticks. :laugh:

No need to get your knickers in a twist!!:cool:

Originally posted by digital7

LOL .. this thread is very, very amusing :laugh:

dcsglow - First of all, I think your full of yourself posting your pic as your signature, what is it exactly that you want? try for people to recognize you? get girls? think your cool cuz your a promoter? LOL ... I havent quite been able to understand why people do that? not that I care ... Secondly, I think your a little bitter that you got burned with your own sig. But hey? what do you expect when you have your picture posted up on a public forum. If you cant take the heat, you know what to do ....

Beyondo - well, what can I say? first, go back to school and learn how to spell. That should be your new year's resolution. Your a run-on sentence short of Mac and Super, not a pretty picture.

actually jimi, is a pretty cool guy, we just post raunch 24-7 over at the DC board and from time to time we pull shit like this over there. jimi also has a knack of getting grinded by cute girls into hamburger meat everytime he hits the dance floor like last Friday @ Buzz when Satoshi was there :D :D

Originally posted by vicman

actually jimi, is a pretty cool guy, we just post raunch 24-7 over at the DC board and from time to time we pull shit like this over there. jimi also has a knack of getting grinded by cute girls into hamburger meat everytime he hits the dance floor like last Friday @ Buzz when Satoshi was there :D :D

LOL...yeah i was tryin to wave you down, and get your attention...im sayin, you just gotta "holla at some bitches..." lol:tongue:

Originally posted by dcsglow

LOL...yeah i was tryin to wave you down, and get your attention...im sayin, you just gotta "holla at some bitches..." lol:tongue:

yeah, looks like your "holla" worked its magic last Friday...of course it looks like there was some serious "hollaing" going on among some CP folks on Friday :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by vicman

yeah, looks like your "holla" worked its magic last Friday...of course it looks like there was some serious "hollaing" going on among some CP folks on Friday :eek: :eek: :eek:

mmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmm....i hear ya on that one brother:laugh: