Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THe offcial' its nice that old cpers are comming back to the post!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally never left, just cut back drastically back on my posting.....

I dont think 90% of them will ever come back, but a few pop back from time to time......

HOnestly we really were like a family.....

its almost scary how close we all were with each other..... basically everyone has moved on to other boards......

IM working on gettin sum cameo appearances here soon tho;)

Originally posted by az-tec

I dont think 90% of them will ever come back, but a few pop back from time to time......

its almost scary how close we all were with each other..... basically everyone has moved on to other boards......

do I know you? lol j/k

Very true Andy.. I never left, just haven't posted as much!

You just wanna see your favorite pussy! :D

j/k

Naw, CP is the Mother Boat for me. And it's fun comin over here and messin with the peeps that dont know me. Everyone knows who I am on the other boards so I cant really push buttons. lol I get bored.....I come to CP.

Oh well....this board has the best sex chat anyway. Always has and always will. :D

Yeah, the good old days :) But you know what, most of those people do keep in touch on a regular basis.. At least I do with a LOT of the people..

Honestly, I don't really see *many* of the old-skoolers around at all :confused:

Is people that started posting about a year ago considered old skool?

*Old Skool* is a term that, just like *classic* is overused especially in this industry.

OMG You saw PVD in Nov of '99???? You're OLD SKOOL BRO!!!

There are some peeps that post here that have been around for a while and you may have not seen much of, or they just post a lot less...some just lurk.

It's like clubs in general....Say if Limelight was the first regualr club you went to...then stopped going cause of other clubs, you still stop back in LL every once in a while....maybe you met some friends that go to LL regualrly and since you havent been, you stop in to see them every so often.

Where's TM when I need to discuss old skool? ;)

Like no offense whatsoever, but Az-tec I would not consider Old Skool, as for myself, I''ve been here longer but there was a *whole* group of people that started it off...When you want to talk old skool bring up when this msg board didnt even look like this (just threads), go back before CP's site was that horrible black background with the dark grey boxes with lighte grey type (tyhat I couldnt read)...I can't even remember what ther previous site looked like before that....go back to when you typed www.clubnyc.com or www.clubmiami.com....

Now let's see the old skoolers :D

- Pete

:shades2:

Originally posted by schwingep

Honestly, I don't really see *many* of the old-skoolers around at all :confused:

Is people that started posting about a year ago considered old skool?

*Old Skool* is a term that, just like *classic* is overused especially in this industry.

OMG You saw PVD in Nov of '99???? You're OLD SKOOL BRO!!!

There are some peeps that post here that have been around for a while and you may have not seen much of, or they just post a lot less...some just lurk.

It's like clubs in general....Say if Limelight was the first regualr club you went to...then stopped going cause of other clubs, you still stop back in LL every once in a while....maybe you met some friends that go to LL regualrly and since you havent been, you stop in to see them every so often.

Where's TM when I need to discuss old skool? ;)

Like no offense whatsoever, but Az-tec I would not consider Old Skool, as for myself, I''ve been here longer but there was a *whole* group of people that started it off...When you want to talk old skool bring up when this msg board didnt even look like this (just threads), go back before CP's site was that horrible black background with the dark grey boxes with lighte grey type (tyhat I couldnt read)...I can't even remember what ther previous site looked like before that....go back to when you typed www.clubnyc.com or www.clubmiami.com....

Now let's see the old skoolers :D

- Pete

clubnyc.. yup.. seen this place go through mad cycles.. different formats.. and it always bounces back w/ new members.. great to see that the new generation has started setting up there meetups and formulating there community, of which i'm glad to be a part of.. mad chill peeps, just like the years passed

Basically what Im seeing is that people that used to dominate the board abuot a year ago are considered old skool, Im not knociking it, just saying that I think it was more about the people dominating the board a year ago...not by how long ago ti was :)

- Pete

yea i dont' think people realize CP(or, like you said, ClubNYC back then) has been around since circa 1995..

i certainly wasn't around then.. but like most, was a lurker for a while before actually joining..

its funny.. if you look in the archives you'll see posts about meetups and reviews of like junior at tunnel :eek:

hey Pete.....STFU

your just bitter cause noone missed you:eek: :eek: hehehehe

NYcetouch...HOLY SHIT BRO..how u been?...long time no talk....

I love making an example out of you :goofy: :laugh:

and BTW it's STFUâ„¢ get it right....

Ok I'll be nice to Andy cause he *did* find my lighter :D

and Rob.....Mad Hoes bitch....actually Rob is the *only* reason I still post over here :blank:

BTW what Tunnel did Junior spin at??? I head theres a 2nd Ave subway tunnel that was never completed was it that? How cool what and *underground* party :rolleyes:

I love making an example out of you :goofy: :laugh:

and BTW it's STFUâ„¢ get it right....

Ok I'll be nice to Andy cause he *did* find my lighter :D

and Rob.....Mad Hoes bitch....actually Rob is the *only* reason I still post over here :blank:

BTW what Tunnel did Junior spin at??? I head theres a 2nd Ave subway tunnel that was never completed was it that? How cool what and *underground* party :rolleyes:

if you want to fight me just say so

well i doubt any of the new people know me and even some of the oldies have probably forgotten bout me lol... yes i did wander elsewhere for a bit but i think im back full force now.. i think.. school is tough and i dont get out much but i think im in need of a good night of partyin sooner or later.. hopin to see some new and olds heads out soon.. MMUAHHH.. lata

veronica

Originally posted by majesticmelodi

well i doubt any of the new people know me and even some of the oldies have probably forgotten bout me lol... yes i did wander elsewhere for a bit but i think im back full force now.. i think.. school is tough and i dont get out much but i think im in need of a good night of partyin sooner or later.. hopin to see some new and olds heads out soon.. MMUAHHH.. lata

veronica

I remember you ;) and I got pic's to prove ;):eek: