Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THe offcial' its nice that old cpers are comming back to the post!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Thought I'd check in on this reminiscing-fest....

I'm still around, been here since 1998... I remember all the old school people, too: JaseNYC, Randy, Glowgirl, Crystal Method, Miss Kitty and all the rest of you... I rarely post anymore but I still read the boards, and I'm glad people are still enthusiastic about going out. I don't get out as much as I used to anymore -- especially now that my 2nd home, Twilo, is gone -- but when I do go out somewhere, I almost always STILL run into old board members. Keep the faith, guys... nightlife will return to its glory days.

XOXO to all the old school CPers!

Alexandra

Originally posted by deedlez

but i remember the old black board w/red or green? writing...i remember pixie, jennyb, jennydiva, alpha, flyguy, topaz, glowgirl, randy, remedy, ttour, captive soul, jase, abstract, nestor blah blah blah back to my rocker

deedz:roll: :spin2:

Now these are all names I remember! I pop in once in a blue moon. Gotta mention Saint...one of the first people I met from clubnyc. I never got used to saying clubplanet. Hope all the old clubnycers are doing great.

I can never seem to tear myself away from this place in cyberspace as much as I try. I also can't say I like the organization that much after working there for so long,

but as for this board and everyone who has posted past and present here over the years, you are all top notch party animals and I loved seeing you about an about mangled and what not

LOVE love

Originally posted by Alexandra

Hi all,

Thought I'd check in on this reminiscing-fest....

I'm still around, been here since 1998... I remember all the old school people, too: JaseNYC, Randy, Glowgirl, Crystal Method, Miss Kitty and all the rest of you... I rarely post anymore but I still read the boards, and I'm glad people are still enthusiastic about going out. I don't get out as much as I used to anymore -- especially now that my 2nd home, Twilo, is gone -- but when I do go out somewhere, I almost always STILL run into old board members. Keep the faith, guys... nightlife will return to its glory days.

XOXO to all the old school CPers!

Alexandra

wow.. talk about old skool :)

i still remember your post about s&d anniversary when you made up a big ass card for them w/ all pictures and stuff and chilling in the booth w/ them..

:)

Originally posted by thomaskm1

I can never seem to tear myself away from this place in cyberspace as much as I try. I also can't say I like the organization that much after working there for so long,

but as for this board and everyone who has posted past and present here over the years, you are all top notch party animals and I loved seeing you about an about mangled and what not

LOVE love

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tom..how u been?

long time no see/talk....

bro give me a call one of these days if u still got my #:)

if not let me know on here and I will email/pm it to you..

we need to catch up :D

hope everything has been great bro

-Andy

Originally posted by az-tec

Ahhhhh CLubNYC :)

sounds so much better IMO....

and Mikey..I saw Artful a few weeks back, he dropped by Abaya:D

hes stil around, we chat on AIM once in a while....

ill get him to come out again one o these days....

sweet! at least he's still around.....:D

who else? filthy_slag, ricfictures, enyce2000, ILL HOUSE YOU.....there's more.......ahh the dayz....:D

Originally posted by thomaskm1

LOVE love

Tom!!! I miss you hon! :heart: What have you been up to...spin anywhere lately? I still remember going to Shampu to hear you the summer before this past one...awesome... :D And that girl of yours...how are you two doing...? I hope everything is amazing for you :)

Where's Nestor and my favorite person of all time RANGJOB.. :confused:

Remember when Ph0eniX was McLarrenF150 lol and he made clubnyc crash..

And LilMandy & Company and my favorite board dj/friend AtoZ and ILLHOUSEYOU king of schooling and so many others who are gone..

Black & Red board, to that awful grey to this.. :rolleyes: