Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm Single again!!! WOOOHOO!!!

I would say sorry to hear but you sound like you got the monkey off your back so I guess Congrats!

Hon, next time try dating someone over the legal drinking age-it will probably make things alot easier-but then probably not, us girls are all fu*ked up in the head!

Good to see you posting again!

Originally posted by italiamale1977

Well I dumped the bitch.... Thought it was gonna work but shes too fucked up for me! Whats up peeps? How was the holidays?

I'M SAVING MY COMMENTS FOR THIS ONE.....I'LL LET YOU GET SETTLED BACK TO CP BEFORE I GO FOR THE KILL

ANYWAYS, WELCOME BACK!!!

Well I dumped the bitch.... Thought it was gonna work but shes too fucked up for me! Whats up peeps? How was the holidays?

Where the f have you been? I have not seen you in over a year. Glad you got rid of that sidekick, you'll be better off with out her. PM me if your going to be around, Ill be at Image Fri...

Chris

Nice to hear from you guys again! Chris whats up?! I haven't been out in a while! Well, besides Metro with the ball and chain. Good thing I got rid of that weight! I might even have to get a restraining order on her ass after what she did to my property. Anyway enough about the loser... Queen and Sin, we definitely have to go out and have a few drinks! Chris, I might have to go to image (haven't been there since it was Drama). Wheres EvilJAV and Emmitt? Anyway, I got to get back into the scene, I feel I was robbed for the last year from it.

Oh... and one more thing to get off my chest... Gotta give a nice

GRowLLLLLL

:D

;)

Yea Sin, I was pretty drunk.... I get way to drunk sometimes! Johnny, the place is going to be around the Paramus/Ridgewood area... Thats all I can say at the moment. Its going to be a franchise and will be put up most likely within a few months maybe 6. Its a tough move, but there is no fine dining places like this one around 100 miles from this area. VERY unique... So I figure it will do well.

GUYS can be so rude.....;) I guess its different if you dump rather then get dumped.....Welcome back anyway:tongue: