Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would you like to see a no cover House/Trance night in New Brunswick on Friday/Saturd

Gaebels monday nights, and Platinum tuesdays are great places to hear more underground dance music (i refrain from saying house because its not TECHNICALLY house music)...they arent that expensive, its low key dress code, and the music is absolutely bonkers:roll2:

Harvest Moon has the Aftermath party on Tuesdays (I think)..i went once a few months ago and had a blast..bboys break dancing, people relaxing, and good music....

I spin at Queens on Weds and Thurs so i really cant promote for anything else...i dont get to play the kind of music I like because it just isnt that kind of crowd BUT, i have been playing more and more house (granted its moreorless mainstream) and if more clubbers come in that will absolutely change

Fridays and Sats at Platinum are a blast, and they are great as a pregame for afterhours in the city...with a 2 am closing, there is more than enough time to go home, chill for a few, take the drive up the turnpike and party wherever you want....Its a great club, pretty crowd, and the beats are very SFish.....

there is plenty to do at Rutgers if you know where to go...its a shame there are so many haters and pessimists:mad:

Could you imagine how nuts the week would be if we got carusos in at the Scarlet Pub?

BG