Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday's at Space

naomi1

How was your experience Friday at Space? On a scale of 1 - 10 (being the highest)  

11 members have voted

1. 1. How was your experience Friday at Space? On a scale of 1 - 10 (being the highest)

• 1 - I wish I went to bed early...
    • 2 - I could have done better than that
    • 3 - It was a slow night
    • 4 - Could have been better but it would do
    • 5 - It was an okay night
    • 6 - Just when I thought I was going to have a good night...
    • 7 - I had a good time
    • 8 - I had a great time
    • 9 - I had an awesome time
    • 10 - This place was unbelievable

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Friday's at Space has gotten more interesting in the recent weeks that David Padilla has been there. He has definitely brought his high energy sounds that takes everyone on a journey. When you think its over he brings us right back. This is definitely the place to be. David Padilla is usually on from 1 am to 6 am every Friday. Once again, Space has brought us one of our own hottest :flame: DJ's to their club. You must go and experience it for yourself. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

funny you started this topic...we stayed in south beach this past weekend..we went to space after crobar on friday...the place was dead..but the music was sick..my friend gave me a couple of CD's from david padilla and they sucked..but this friday he sounded nice...to be honest we thought he was better than Danny Tenaglia on saturday...DT is much better over here in new york in his home Vinyl...but anyway padilla was real good:)

nothing beats it when you walk into vinyl and Danny Tenaglia is already on the turntables blowing the place up...oh man he takes you to another world..two nights that stand out at vinyl last year....i never forget i think it was like two fridays before thanksgiving..DT most of been in a nasty mood of something..as soon as we walked into vinyl he was playing evil nasty dark pounding sounds...he played steady pounding beats all night till 10:00 nonstop..it was like he was saying "listen motherfuckers this is my house, i'm going to blow the roof of this place until i see everybody on my floor..and then when i get you on this floor i am going to make sure i keep you here..until i say go home..i'm going to make your legs sore..your knees sore..when you leave my club you'll never forget this night" we must of dance for like 6 hours straight no joke..and this was a regular friday night....was one of the best night of music i heard...one more night I remember recently...we were planning on going out to vinyl for weeks...it was goiing to be my girlfriend first time hearing DT live...i kept telling her this guy is insane..so we get down there and guess what...a sign at the desk says two other DJ's are spinning at vinyl that night..so i ask the guy what the deal is and he said DT got food poison he won't be spinning tonight..the guy said DT might try to make it later in the night if he feels better..talk about being really disappointed..since we were all the way downtown already at the club(1:30 at night) so we said fuck it we will chance it..see how the club is with these other guys and maybe with some luck hmmm........but i really wanted my girl to hear DT..so the first DJ is alright spins to like 3:00..the next guy was pretty good started to really turn it up..we were like not a bad night..around 4:00 they announce that DT is on his way here... he will in fact be at vinyl in 15 minutes...sure enough DT shows up.. eventually starts spinning..and spins a amazing 5 or 6 hour set..my girl said his set was amazing...he really made my night...even when the guy is sick he don't mess around...just two regular nights at vinyl..

D.Padilla has expanded his musical realm so much...on one friday at Space he played all tribal house..the next friday after PVD he stepped right into PVD's groove and tore shit up with the same combination of house and trance PVD was dropping...and then NYE at Space, he blew up the place with trance and then went into a 2 hour progressive house set that finally closed Space at 1130 am...

Originally posted by sgtfury

D.Padilla has expanded his musical realm so much...on one friday at Space he played all tribal house..the next friday after PVD he stepped right into PVD's groove and tore shit up with the same combination of house and trance PVD was dropping...and then NYE at Space, he blew up the place with trance and then went into a 2 hour progressive house set that finally closed Space at 1130 am...

:eek:

Thank you!!! I was there part of the time he was playing on NYE. He really tore the place up!! I have to agree with you. :heart::blown: