Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hot Damn!!! This SHagfest Is Gonna Get OLD SKOOL!!!!

cmb1975

Originally posted by entheogen8

to all the ladies of shagfest 1 days, cmb, tasty, moonie, xxlea, kittie, etc...from my memory, the first wasnt' that wild...I'm hoping to see some more action this year. y'all are just talking, but know this...I may have been quiet last year, but I've come out of my shell...claire, i expect the tape measure to be present. I'm getting a trim just for the occasion. SPANKINGS ALL AROUND.

<<<< wasn't present at shagfest 1

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to all the ladies of shagfest 1 days, cmb, tasty, moonie, xxlea, kittie, etc...from my memory, the first wasnt' that wild...I'm hoping to see some more action this year. y'all are just talking, but know this...I may have been quiet last year, but I've come out of my shell...claire, i expect the tape measure to be present. I'm getting a trim just for the occasion. SPANKINGS ALL AROUND.

Who are you???? I assume you were at the first one, so which one were ya!!! And hey, just cause you didnt see anything, doesnt mean it didnt happen!! YA HEARD!!!!

I do believe Shagfest2 will be a little wilder, partly cause MissKittie and I will be there together (yikes) and the terrible threesome is back in action again (me, moonie, clubkat) AND cause more people are finally comin outta there shells!!!!

Kitte.....you were in Seattle baby!!!! We missed ya~!

Ahhh it was when I was in Seattle! WOW! That was back in friggin May!!!

Im actually ultra excited for this. Ive been going through my closet for some whips - ha ha - but theres nopne I like anymore *sigh*

I think this is gonna be fun. Im surew tehre wont be any dick sucking or titty flashing or anal carnage going on - such a sin - but it'll be nice to see some old faces. Claire, maybe we'll meet a boy to rape in the bathroom. :D

*can u tell i need some ass?*

You're right Shagfest 1 was awesome but really not all that wild...

But people have definitely come out of their shells, and spankings and the nipple game have become de rigeur everytime us sex boarders wind up in a room together... So let's see what level Shagfest, the sequel, brings us to... ;)

Originally posted by tastyt

You're right Shagfest 1 was awesome but really not all that wild...

But people have definitely come out of their shells, and spankings and the nipple game have become de rigeur everytime us sex boarders wind up in a room together... So let's see what level Shagfest, the sequel, brings us to... ;)

Of course anyone who went to Apples last time remembers that we got in trouble for smoking on the wrong side of some invisible line. So keep that in mind before you whip out the dominatrix gear!!!!

Originally posted by cmb1975

Of course anyone who went to Apples last time remembers that we got in trouble for smoking on the wrong side of some invisible line. So keep that in mind before you whip out the dominatrix gear!!!!

:laugh2: good freakin point!!! let's get someone to blow the shit outta that guy... :o:D