Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ's SNEAK - THREE - MONK - ANTHONY ROTHER...

vaughanz

Now now Stacey!!! (Who are the three whores???? And can we round up a few more, Joey and Frank are coming too :horns: )

I guarantee the $35 entry and I can hook a few of those that have been chatting it up me over on the www.lust4house.com board (you know who you are).

Stace... What Phrank is doing is not called ass-kissing :love: , We call that knowing how to play the game!:laugh: :book:

Now Stacey... I would want nothing more than to see you there; but I'd prefer you to kiss my ass for the ticket... just for the sport of it!!! Just kidding!!! :laugh::eek: Love ya!!! Hehe!:grin: :worry2: :heart:

i think these are the lineups as of now:

Main: Resident Alien w/ Wreck open - midnight, Rother midnight 1am, Icey 1am-230, Sneak 230-430, Monk 430-6, Three 6-close -

DnB: Phat Dak open-1030, Burn vs Element 1030-12, Fierce 12-130, Marky 130-3, GENR8 3-4, Negative 4-5, Confusion 5-end -

Outside: DJ Ryan Thomas 9-10, DJ Brian Prince 10-11, TS Heritage 11-1, BCrazy 1-230, Trails (Break Dance Contest) 230-330, Agent Scully 330-5, Arjuna 5-6, Vaughn 6-Sunrise

Now.....

Lemme return the wonderful feeling of wet lips on da ass and say that I definitely have tix for everyone that posted to this thread PRIOR to this post! The rest obviously don't understand that I am always giving my friends something and not purely postings so you'll "come and Pay"! I like my friends to get in free and "come and PLAY"!!! :laugh:

My next quest will be to get you all VIP passes as well!!! You know, so you can drink for free and we can all get a bit liquored together :drunk: like we all did at Stereo for Anthony Pappa!!! :D

I'll be sending you guys IM's for Ticket Info this week:

Phrank, Danny, GA2, Meng, Joeygk, Stacey, Lola

Stop by www.lust4house.com 's message board and say hello!

Originally posted by vaughanz

Now now Stacey!!! (Who are the three whores???? And can we round up a few more, Joey and Frank are coming too :horns: )

I guarantee the $35 entry and I can hook a few of those that have been chatting it up me over on the www.lust4house.com board (you know who you are).

Stace... What Phrank is doing is not called ass-kissing :love: , We call that knowing how to play the game!:laugh: :book:

Now Stacey... I would want nothing more than to see you there; but I'd prefer you to kiss my ass for the ticket... just for the sport of it!!! Just kidding!!! :laugh::eek: Love ya!!! Hehe!:grin: :worry2: :heart:

the three whores know who they are :tongue:

stac is no a** kisser. unless...