Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubs in L.I.

rod00

zacharys is only OK.....go if they have a guest DJ

best bet: Bridgeview Yacht Club in Island Park (however its only during summertime :(

great crowd....nice set up too. Vicious destroyed that place last summer with a performance by Mindy K

im still bitter for Safri Duo not showing up one night........

Your best bet is to check out Cyberia on Rte 110 in Farmingdale. Jason Ojeda spins there every Friday and is a fun LI spot if you don't feel like hiking to the city. Decent dance floor, music is usually decent and place usually fills up. Friday the 25th, Tsettos and Ojeda are doing a CLASSICS night......should be a real good time.:D

Originally posted by cesarleo

Your best bet is to check out Cyberia on Rte 110 in Farmingdale. Jason Ojeda spins there every Friday and is a fun LI spot if you don't feel like hiking to the city. Decent dance floor, music is usually decent and place usually fills up. Friday the 25th, Tsettos and Ojeda are doing a CLASSICS night......should be a real good time.:D

YES !!! very true! Go to Cyberia! I know a whole bunch of board peeps will be in attendance for classics night!!! CAN'T WAIT!

i live on long island its whack...

zachary's=whackary's

bridgview is aright in the summer i guess

bogarts i went to when i was like 16

as for cyberia i never been there so i dunno.

but as a whole long island nightlife is pretty whack clubbing wise. i mean there are bars that you can have a good time at but i haven't had much luck with clubs...

ZACHARYS IS MAD HOT...YOU SHOULD DEFINITLY COME CHECK IT OUT. COME CHECK OUT OUR PARTY AT THE ROXY TOMMAROW NIGHT..VIVA LAS VEGAS.....JOHNNY VICIOUS LIVE....

IF YOU WANT 2 B A PROMOTER OR INTRESTED IN DOING DISTRUBUTION OR WORKIN ON ANY OF THESE PARTIES PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK BREEZE66@AOL

BREEZE

Originally posted by cesarleo

Ojeda is AWESOME.....that guy has such a great feel for music and what people will love.....

Cesarlo....I caught the last time they did classics....sounded like they just all of a sudden decided to do it....WAS AMAZING....

....Haven't been there in a while...but will definitely make it for CLASSICS NIGHT......Can't wait!!!!!!!

Im in plainview. How old do u have to be to enter at Cyberia? Also is Bogarts a club, or a bar? Thanks for the info guys. But watever i really dont like it here in L.I. Madddd boring especially if you didnt go to skool here and dont know any1..

yeah thats true long island sux, but city clubs arent as good nowadays either. plus it gets annoying having to drive down there everytime. U can get into Bogarts if ur 18 right? Do the girlies at least dance there or they just sit their drunk by the bar?