Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I've got blue balls

heretic909

This cutie at the club tonite gave me this awesome head/neck massage that I was totally diggin, and then she pulls me aside and tells me that she's very attracted to me. She then goes on to say that she knows I have a g/f and that she doesn't want to disrespect her by trying to get with me. And then she tells me that she has a b/f who lives in Colorado (I dunno).

Anyway, she's coming to see me spin this Friday, so should I hook up with her. I mean if she has a b/f and I have a g/f, doesn't that shit cancel each other out as far as cheating goes?

Originally posted by lizard23

How would you feel if you're girlfriend who's away did the same thing?

Imagine your girlfriend reaching crazy climaxes while another man's dick is inside of her. Or in her face. Maybe that'll help put things in perspective, and it should be even better at turning you off than thinking of old ladies in bikinis.

Dude, your girl's been gone, what, two weeks? Damn, talk about being impatient.

hehe

It's quite amusing reading the differences between the guys' and girls' replies.

But I'll have to say Tastyt's post pretty much killed any notion I might have had about cheating. I dunno what the deal is, though. As soon as my g/f left, it like unlocked the gates or some shit and I've been getting hit on like crazy.

This is why I am a freak: I really do like the idea of my chick ceaming like crazy all over another guy's stiff cock. Especially if I'm there sucking her nipples and hitting her clit with my new pocket rocket vibrator!

I mean I'm not into guys but I figure I gotta let my chick have some fun here and there :o) Besides, when you love a girl you wanther to have fun and new experiences. And you love it when she enjoys them. And every now and then another guy is opne of her experiences just like every now and then we can share some women too.

Life rocks when you aren't jealous and don't treat sex as a performance based competition to fuel egos and maintain self-esteeem :)

Originally posted by heretic909

hehe

It's quite amusing reading the differences between the guys' and girls' replies.

But I'll have to say Tastyt's post pretty much killed any notion I might have had about cheating. I dunno what the deal is, though. As soon as my g/f left, it like unlocked the gates or some shit and I've been getting hit on like crazy.

*Tasty pats self on back* :D

On a more positive note, now you can imagine how amazing it will be when you two finally see each other again and you don't have all that guilt hanging over your head. And then start banging the crap out of each other. :hump:;)

I can only second Tasty's notion here. Cheating is cheating and I've never heard about any cancelling out as long as it doesn't involve both partners.

So heretic, if it's ok for your gf to have sex with all those studs that are there in Europe ;) ...sure go ahead...otherwise, I would think twice...or even 3 times.

MrDick....your comments always make me smile, sweetie. It all sounds nice and like the "perfect world", where no insecurities and "monogamy rights" exist...but hey, I would love to hear all those viewpoints again when you have found someone you really love ;) ...until then....mmhhhh, don't know if that's possible but if you think so....more power to you, baby :)