Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**The official..." i hate the f@#$ing work week" thread**

any1 else here hate the fact that we gotta get up every friggin day to go to the same boring ass job that pays shit and drags on and on forever?? i know i do, and i dont wanna hear any of that " oh i dont work" crap, rdancer and bigart...loll hahaha anyways, i am just venting cause we got project deadlines comin up so my boss is riding us hard for the last week, i just want it to be fri night so we can go to Roxy and forget all about it :)

yep...working sucks!! but even worse...i'm a hairdresser and i get to wake up extra early on saturdays!!! i have to be at the salon by 7:45!! that means no good partying friday nights! and when i do i pay for it the next day!!!!!! i must say it's a good thing i am a sat night party girl!! LOL

Wow I thought that I was the only one~~guess that I should have looked first , lol. Shit. I do customer service and oh boy!!! I am tired as fuck of this shit!!! And I'm tired of having to get up and sit in fucking traffic for like 20-30 minutes a morning just to drive another 20 minutes to some shit hole (yet ok paying) job!!! Argggh!!! Why can't I just sit home all day and watch TV and play PlayStation 2 and get paid good money for that???!!!

Why? Whyyyyyyy???!!!