Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Taucher This Friday@ Space

macfunk19

Originally posted by sgtfury

Macfunk would you please get my name right...it is Gregg....yes, ill be at Space all night...ill probably be in the booth...give me a hollar.

gregg it's rudy wuz up buddy i guess you are going to space tonight, hey give me a call if you get this reply soon later, to see if you can talk to someone that you know very well @ space

call me laterz if you call me now, if you get this now later

Ok, here's SGTFury's deal....while peeling potatos during operation Desert Storm, SGTFURY was captured by the Iraqis....they tortured him by making him listen to THE MIX CD 24 hours a day....now he wonders the earth defending trance music and his almightly general Col. David Padilla....SGTFURY's superpowers include 1) the "blow them up" 2) the never ending drum roll 3) the high energy water bottle 4) hyper glowstix and he usually subdues his foes with the "the vicks rub-out."

Originally posted by sgtfury

Ok, here's SGTFury's deal....while peeling potatos during operation Desert Storm, SGTFURY was captured by the Iraqis....they tortured him by making him listen to THE MIX CD 24 hours a day....now he wonders the earth defending trance music and his almightly general Col. David Padilla....SGTFURY's superpowers include 1) the "blow them up" 2) the never ending drum roll 3) the high energy water bottle 4) hyper glowstix and he usually subdues his foes with the "the vicks rub-out."

doh.:o