Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How to trick LavenderMenace in anything

Originally posted by tottallyoff

Dude. That does not make any sence. You should know better to smoke in a first place. Who cares about a stupid pact, man. If she would jump off the bridge, would you? :D

she'd drag him with her......

wait, that's Shannon and moi..... *shrugs*

oh well....close enough.....

Dude. That does not make any sence. You should know better to smoke in a first place. Who cares about a stupid pact, man. If she would jump off the bridge, would you? :D

heh... don't YOU smoke?

:D

Joe - no worries. I gave the cd to him. Photographic memory, remember. I remember the conversation, but this argument she really did not have any say in.

Mike - What's with you and the trunk? You promissed me in the trunk, now him. I wonder...

. . Well . . if little Joey doesn't learn to watch his mouth . .you're gonna be the one riding shotgun . . He'll be in the trunk . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . Well . . if little Joey doesn't learn to watch his mouth . .you're gonna be the one riding shotgun . . He'll be in the trunk . .

you wanna put one guy in the trunk....

and you want to put another guy in the trunk....

then you run out of room so you let one of 'em ride shotgun?!

what kind of half-ass gangster are you?!

what if, like, there was a pound of kine bud in a ziploc bag at the bottom of the bridge, man? then i bet you'd code up one fucking killah of a wireless java app (j2me of course) for your palm and even a hacked up external dongle w/ air hose to calculate air speed velocity so you can compare it to gps data and other telemetrics, so you can figure out best your probability of survival.

Originally posted by thehacker

what if, like, there was a pound of kine bud in a ziploc bag at the bottom of the bridge, man? then i bet you'd code up one fucking killah of a wireless java app (j2me of course) for your palm and even a hacked up external dongle w/ air hose to calculate air speed velocity so you can compare it to gps data and other telemetrics, so you can figure out best your probability of survival.

LMFAO!!!

I'd just grab a big sheet and jump for it.

Oh, and whomever asked about WMC before, at least 4 of us r going so far :)