Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****oficial Buzz 1.11.02 Meetup Thread*****

vicman

A bit early, but to get it out of the way. I guess if we all show up tonight at the malaysian joint we wonthave a lot of problems finding each other tommorow, but just in case:

TIME: 1:00 AM

PLACE: HALL TO THE BATHROOM

Lets see until now the following are going:

kuro, malanee, shady, crownroyal, ravermania, me,

chyna: you going?

crown: mentobento going with you?

& a whole bunch of people not on CP but that always make it out.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Just wondering, is all. I mean, Kuro's cool and all, but he's no Shady. There's no way he deserves to be number 1. :D

what ur saying that u think ur hotter than kuro? maybe we should let all the girls from CP vote on that....:D

Originally posted by vicman

what ur saying that u think ur hotter than kuro? maybe we should let all the girls from CP vote on that....:D

Dude. Uh, when did this become a gay ranking? I never said anything about being hotter. I was talking about being number one on your buddy list. WTF?? Hotter?? To get a ranking on your list??? Dude, that's gross. I don't know what kind of list you had in mind, but keep me off of that one. I don't think I want to be on your buddy list either. And if this is a butt-y list, then Kuro can keep the number one ranking.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Dude. Uh, when did this become a gay ranking? I never said anything about being hotter. I was talking about being number one on your buddy list. WTF?? Hotter?? To get a ranking on your list??? Dude, that's gross. I don't know what kind of list you had in mind, but keep me off of that one. I don't think I want to be on your buddy list either. And if this is a butt-y list, then Kuro can keep the number one ranking.

yeah, I take a doy off from CP and when I getback on the next day, there are all posts and shit on gay stuff and shit and then ...oh what the fuck, your hopeless :laugh:

damn it! why is everyone meeting up the first weekend i'm back at school. oh well. it's all the governor's fault. he wants my damn school to march in his parade so now i had to cut my winter break short. that asshole. have fun... oh yeah and if jimi brings andrew call him ratboy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by dcsglow

im going! yay

I think if jimi jack goes I have to go too. I want to see jimi get his cherry popped. Ughhh I hate seeing the sunrise, why can't I just go home and go to bed at 3am like normal people. I need more sleep or at least a red bull and orange stoli