Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Need A Chocolate Bar!!!

vixenfoxxy

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I hate this damned diet!!! Waaaaaaaaa I want chocolate and ice cream and cinnamon toast crunch cereal and and and... PANCAKES!!! Fawkin holidays, I have to pace myself on the eats next time... 3lbs to go...

i could use Fresh Fields cookies myslef :D :D :D :D :D

I hate this damned diet!!! Waaaaaaaaa I want chocolate and ice cream and cinnamon toast crunch cereal and and and... PANCAKES!!! Fawkin holidays, I have to pace myself on the eats next time... 3lbs to go...

Would you like me to motivate you by telling you fat jokes? Cause I'd be willing to help you out. You know, give you some motivational words.

I hate this damned diet!!! Waaaaaaaaa I want chocolate and ice cream and cinnamon toast crunch cereal and and and...a MOO MOO!!! Fawkin holidays, I have to pace myself on the eats next time... 30lbs to go...

Shouldn't deny yourself the foods you crave=diet disaster.

Everything in moderation is a good thing, just work out a little harder like me.... lol ::chomping on a cookie::

No really in all seriousness, I have done the diet thing and quite sucessfully I might add, but one thing I do know is denying yourself something is key to failing, so eat some chocolate in moderation and savor every last bite. I am sure there is some reason you are craving chocolate;) .

Jessica

Originally posted by eggmok

it's bad enough that you're doing him, but to call jason towns' penis a "chocolate bar" is just gross . . .

WAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

He said shut the fuck up and sit down, Vixen! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

OK, I'll shut up and sit down, now.

Originally posted by prplhz

Shouldn't deny yourself the foods you crave=diet disaster.

Everything in moderation is a good thing, just work out a little harder like me.... lol ::chomping on a cookie::

like peppridge farms cookies?

nantucket..sausalito....

double chocolate chunk....white chocolate macademia nut....:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by vicman

like peppridge farms cookies?

nantucket..sausalito....

double chocolate chunk....white chocolate macademia nut....:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I would have to say if I was to eat a cookie, it would more then likely be one of those, I love the sausalito!!! YUM!

No actually, I am just like Foxxy I am on a constant diet. I fear eating anything that might make me fat. Although, I would have to say I have a thing for cookies, and chocolate. I just work out like an animal to keep myself in tip top shape. I love the holidays though, plenty of excuses to eat whatever you want, and when you are wearing that spare tire, you can always hide it with the extra clothing, not during the summer, belly shirts and bikini's.

I would have to say if I was to eat a cookie, it would more then likely be one of those, I love the sausalito!!! YUM!

No actually, I am just like Foxxy I am on a constant diet. I fear eating anything that might make me fat. Although, I would have to say I have a thing for cookies, and chocolate. I just work out like an animal to keep myself in tip top shape. I love the holidays though, plenty of excuses to eat whatever you want, and when you are wearing that spare tire, you can always hide it with the extra clothing, not during the summer, belly shirts and bikini's.

What kind of animal do you work out as?:confused:

I love the holidays though, plenty of excuses to eat whatever you want, and when you are wearing that spare tire, you can always hide it with the extra clothing, not during the summer, belly shirts and bikini's.

uh...................will we see the belly shirts and bikinis in Miami :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :grin:

Originally posted by chynado11

i dont like chocolateeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok a little, but come on wheres the fruit and shit at

:bounce:

CD

I like fruit. I don't like shit. At least, I've never tried shit. So I can't say for certain I don't like it. But I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like it. So I'm not gonna try it.

Originally posted by vicman

uh...................will we see the belly shirts and bikinis in Miami :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :grin:

I can't go to Miami:( I am in the middle of tax season, I don't have a day off and have to work 6 days a week until April 15th!!!:blown:

But if you had met me at PVD you would have seen a belly shirt! But actually, A1wave and I have been talking about taking a trip down to DC in april if any good DJ's are going to be around at that time. So belly shirt for you then, or you can drive up here tomorrow night, belly shirts are a regular occurance for me.... hehe