Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by saleen351

IF YOU CAN TELL ME MIKYYEYES AND TERESAF AND A FEW OTHERS ONLY POST EVERY FIVE MINUTES UNDER YOUR POST AND ARE NOT PROMOTERS, THEN YOUR CRAZY!!!!!!! NOT FOOLING ANYONE...

AND YES I LIKE XS, AND YES RS IS MY FAV NJ DJ....AND YES I PROMOTE IT, BUT THE CATCH IS I WILL RIP APART A CLUB WHEN ITS NOT GOOD AND I'VE DONE SO IN THE PAST...EVEN DENNY AND TEMPS AND MANNY AND XS AND MERGE...NO ONE BUYS MY REVIEWS AND OPINONS, CAN'T SAY THAT ABOUT THAT MAX GRAM NIGHT CAN WE? IT WAS A BOMB AND NO ONE ADMITED IT.....I'M TREATED WELL AT XS, I'M A REPEAT CUSTOMER, NEVER CAUSE ANY TROUBLE, I MET A FEW BARTENDERS AND THEY HOOK ME UP CAUSE I HOOK THEM UP, I TELL MY FRIENDS TO HIT THEIR BARS WHEN I'M NOT THERE, GREAT BEATS, MANNY WAS AWESOME TO CHILL WITH IN THE BOOTH. SO YES I DO PROMOTE XS AND YES I DO SAY NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT IT..........AND I HAVE NO FINANCIAL STAKE IN ANY OF MY REVIEWS OR POSTS ABOUT A CLUB, I WAIT IN LINE AT XS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND I PAY FULL COVER LIKE EVERYONE ELSE...

SO MR SALEEN "RECOMENDS" THAT PPL GO TO XS CAUSE IN THE PAST ITS BEEN REAL GOOD AND RS IS A GREAT DJ.....

promoters they are not you ass!!!! they are just supporters or those that like hb! no fooling!!! just liked...... not like you saleen!!!

saleen, you forgot me on your list

and by the way, i dont make any money promoting for Platinum, so im not a promoter in the true sense of the word....

i promote my friends who are DJ's, my friend who has a guest list who gets people in for free if they want to go, and i promote a great club which is in my backyard that i want people to know about!

BG

Originally posted by scarletpromos

. As far as beefing falsely are you saying that all your posts are accurate .. come on.

I rarely promote my parties on here, maybe once twice, I am a firm believer in being personable, how is someone gonna go to your party if they dont know you........I sure as hell wouldnt want to party with someone when I dont know what kind of vibe they give off, and I personally cant get a vibe of someone from reading a post on CP, shit what if they are ugly?? lol

Originally posted by kettleone4me

I rarely promote my parties on here, maybe once twice, I am a firm believer in being personable, how is someone gonna go to your party if they dont know you........I sure as hell wouldnt want to party with someone when I dont know what kind of vibe they give off, and I personally cant get a vibe of someone from reading a post on CP, shit what if they are ugly?? lol

i absolutely agree with you, i post 1 post a week and if it keeps going through the week, thats fine with me if it doesnt thats fine with me also. i post about other things as well and reply to alot of what everyone else posts up too. i like this board, i don't bother anybody with my promotions, all i do is put one promotion post up a week if that. but i personally invite people to my partys, i just post a promotion on cp as an extra, i don't rely on cp members to come to my partys, if i did i most likely wouldn't be in business right now. so please, this goes to everyone don't include me with the other idiot promoters on this board, i have fun on this message board.

In defense of the promoters, they will ofen help you out with comps, a guestlist or free drinks just because you read this board...if you are not interested, just ignore the post. Most of the time I scroll right past the promotions, unless I am intersted in what might be going on there on a given night. True, there are a lot, and its annoying, but what are you going to do? Its not like they can ban all promoters from the board.

IMO this board has gone to shit lately anyway. There is never anything interesting anymore. :(

Originally posted by kettleone4me

sorry but i was just saying that people exagerate a bit much on this board i wasnt singling you out --- i totally agree with wat your saying though and i in no way rely on this board to get my list or returns because half the people on here have like 2 or 3 names and just post and counter post -- really i think it is very funny because if you read the posts sometimes you can figure out - it brings a smile to my face when im not having a good day ---well im going out to show my face and meet my boys -- i need a SHOT ---

were it not for promoters, no one would know about anything that was going on anywhere....

btw, the whole idea of clubplanet to begin with is to give clubbers a medium to communicate with each other, share experiences, music, ideas, or whatever the fuck they want to share.....promoters are using it to communicate to you, the clubber, who is spinning at what club what night so YOU can go and have a good time

and if a promoter is pushing his or her guestlist, its not doing him or her anywhere near as much good as it is doing YOU, the clubber....you save anywhere from 5 to 15 bucks depending on the club...promoter makes 4 bucks on it...either way you both win...

so everyone who is sooooooo bitter about the promotions...calm down, relax, and think about things before so rapidly posting your angst:rolleyes:

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

were it not for promoters, no one would know about anything that was going on anywhere....

btw, the whole idea of clubplanet to begin with is to give clubbers a medium to communicate with each other, share experiences, music, ideas, or whatever the fuck they want to share.....promoters are using it to communicate to you, the clubber, who is spinning at what club what night so YOU can go and have a good time

and if a promoter is pushing his or her guestlist, its not doing him or her anywhere near as much good as it is doing YOU, the clubber....you save anywhere from 5 to 15 bucks depending on the club...promoter makes 4 bucks on it...either way you both win...

so everyone who is sooooooo bitter about the promotions...calm down, relax, and think about things before so rapidly posting your angst:rolleyes:

BG

There is a time and a place (the promotions board) for it.....its cool to post a thread, but for everyone(the 4 or 5 promoters at each club) to keep bumping it up,is ridiculous.....

Originally posted by bonsolidd

What's all Your worry! You guys not getting enough attention! Babies... And as far as 500 Bunka promoters I wish there was! lol These people posting generally like to post about HB because they like it! Just as Saleen promotes XS this saturday because he likes Richie and the club as well! He is not a promoter! But in a way he is! In general If you like something and post about it.... According to your theory everyones a promoter... including you guys!!! So everyone on the jersey board Post!!! I mean promote!!! you are all officialially promoters!!!:)

Have to agree with U on this one Bon.

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by cody05

Have to agree with U on this one Bon.

thanx cody!Everyone likes to stir the pot!!! So u just gotta take it in stride and laugh!!!!!:)