Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who likes Kettle One?

Guest bonsolidd

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bonsolidd

Opps I guess I am a Kettle One promoter!!! Shots of kettle friday!!!! who's is in?

I ONLY DO SHOTS OF KETTLEONE AFTER 2AM........OPPS SORRY YOUR CLUB IS ONLY OPEN TILL 130AM.....WELL MAYBEE NEXT NEW YEARS WHEN YOUR ALLOWED TO STAY OPEN LATER..........

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by saleen351

I ONLY DO SHOTS OF KETTLEONE AFTER 2AM........OPPS SORRY YOUR CLUB IS ONLY OPEN TILL 130AM.....WELL MAYBEE NEXT NEW YEARS WHEN YOUR ALLOWED TO STAY OPEN LATER..........

After 2am that gets ugly!

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by kettleone4me

i am finding myself drinking it on the rocks lately, :) :) :) :)

You are out of control! lol But so am I!!!!!

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by lunalounge46

when you go from kettle and tonic, to kettle on the rocks, then to kettle martinis in the course of the night, believe me im not walking pretty,not walking at all, so thats why i drive.:D

kettle kettle and more kettle my type of guy!!!!!

this is the official liqour show board!!!!!!!!:D

kettleone4me likes vodka? shocker! i can drink tang & tonic like water, but every one seems to despise that drink! (maybe cause it tastes like mens cologne). vodka is the peoples liquor, very versitile, goes with anything...this is why ill rarely turn down a shot.. or 2:grin3:

Originally posted by sweetumzz

kettleone4me likes vodka? shocker! i can drink tang & tonic like water, but every one seems to despise that drink! (maybe cause it tastes like mens cologne). vodka is the peoples liquor, very versitile, goes with anything...this is why ill rarely turn down a shot.. or 2:grin3:

T & T are my drink!!!! but lately have been enjoying the kettle or goose.....after this weekend water is the BEST