Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good morning, morning types

Originally posted by karch

I only slept 2 hours... 10pm-12am. And then been up all night. FUUUUUUCK I HATE THIS. I wanna go to sleep but I can't!!

What does one do from 12am till now?/? damn karch, you're gonna be a zombie if you're goin out this weekend :eek:

YUUUUUCKK:yuck: and the weather's so shitty today...

I can't wait till it hits 5:00pm, i'm gonna jump outtta my Hanes :D

Originally posted by gmccookny

What does one do from 12am till now?/? damn karch, you're gonna be a zombie if you're goin out this weekend :eek:

I kept tossing and turning in my bed from 3-7am trying hard to fall asleep..... but nothing! I'm gonna go workout now and start my day. maybe take a 3-4 hour nap inthe after noon might help. Tonight...Roxy.....hopefully I won't be dead.

Originally posted by karch

I kept tossing and turning in my bed from 3-7am trying hard to fall asleep..... but nothing! I'm gonna go workout now and start my day. maybe take a 3-4 hour nap inthe after noon might help. Tonight...Roxy.....hopefully I won't be dead.

YES , me loves my naps. but not too long, otherwise my biological clock gets all discombobulated, and i can't decide what to do for the rest of the day.

And anywaY, i heard it takes one 1/2 hour nap for the brain to get back in shape.

So GET YOUR BRAIN SLEEP :book:

Originally posted by aphelion

Yes, I hate you..... I can't stand morning types :mad:

You better have a damn good excuse to be waking up this early

. . . I'm a morning type as long as I'm not afterbaked . . . If I am indeed afterbaked, you better watch out, cause no insult and no cut is too deep for me to venture too . .

. . . That's probably the reason I don't have a girlfriend right now . . . LOL . . .