Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Booze, nekkid women and more....

malanee

I thought that would get your attention!

For you losers who didn't make it out last night - you missed a raunchy CP style meet up! We started at the Malaysian place for dinner and drinks, then went next door to Camelot for more drinks and some nekkidness and then eventually made it to Red and then on to 1223. A fun night - but I'm suddenly remembering why I don't party on the week days!

:blown::puke: :puke:

It was def. cool to meet all of you! Pre-party at my house tonight!

Originally posted by malanee

For you losers who didn't make it out last night - you missed a raunchy CP style meet up! We started at the Malaysian place for dinner and drinks, then went next door to Camelot for more drinks and some nekkidness and then eventually made it to Red and then on to 1223. A fun night - but I'm suddenly remembering why I don't party on the week days!

dont worry i got the via phone version of the Camelot rendevous...hahaha...oh yeah hi to you too vicman...well party here i come tonite....wooooooo hoooooooo.....:D

did u all DANCE last nite...you drunken messes...:)

:bounce:

CD

Guest jroo

exactly, i remebered why i hate thursdays, because its a good excuse to party, i mean, its basically friday, but that bad thing is you always forget about work on friday. and i had a GREAT time last night!! im glad that i got to meet you guys. it was a good time had by all, two thumbs up.

Hehe...great time last night, nice to finally meet all of you! Man, those long islands kicked some serious ass, especially after the beers I had at happy hour earlier on.

Malanee...are you serious - you ended up going to all those places?? Haha - what happened to "just dinner"?? lol - those were GOOD cranberry vodkas, huh? ;)

Originally posted by raver_mania

lol - those were GOOD cranberry vodkas, huh? ;)

Let's see, I remember Malanee getting shit-canned. Stumbling all over the place, playing Pearl Harbor, and getting noodle juice in her eye. :D

I remember Vic showing up in heels, a skirt, and a purse. He kept running to the bathroom to change his tampon. And after he ate his little salad, I'm pretty sure he went into the bathroom to purge it out. Something about watching his girlish figure. :tongue:

And I remember how all of you guys are as raunchy in person as you are on this message board.

So, how many lap dances were bought between Vixen and Malanee?

Guest jroo
Originally posted by mentobento

Actually, lap dances were free for chicks, right Melanee and Vixen?

then where was all my money going?? i thought you girls needed it for the dances?? jk

Uhhhhhhm I have a hangover.....

Somebody tell me why I just made it to work and it's like 11am? I had lots o fun last night, especially all the nakidness and stuffing of dollars in thongs...no, not the strippers :o Shady you REALLY missed out by leaving early. Ok, my head hurts I have to find some aspirins or something. BTW, I'll call that stripper and see if she'll come tonight.

Originally posted by jroo

yo crown, where are the pics at?? i vaugley remember a digital camera, am i mistaken????????

I have to go through the pics and see which ones we are able to post. I mean I don't want to get in trouble for posting those ones of vixxen , mentobento, and melanee doing that thing at that place that one time

Originally posted by jroo

then where was all my money going?? i thought you girls needed it for the dances?? jk

we did, we did need it! stage dances cost money...lap dances were complimentary for women on the second level, didn't u see us girls keep disappearing upstairs? you think it was really for the bathroom?

I never knew giving money away could be so much fun :tongue: :tongue::eek: :eek: :D:drunk:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by mentobento

we did, we did need it! stage dances cost money...lap dances were complimentary for women on the second level, didn't u see us girls keep disappearing upstairs? you think it was really for the bathroom?

I never knew giving money away could be so much fun :tongue: :tongue::eek: :eek: :D:drunk:

true, true, lol, on with the druken pics!!!!!!!!!

Well I know I came home with a dollar in my pants! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I must be a better stripper than Malanee 'cause I got like $15!! I forgot about that and then stripped down to go to bed and was like "whoa!" *snicker snicker* Thanks Jroo!!! lmao

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I must be a better stripper than Malanee 'cause I got like $15!! I forgot about that and then stripped down to go to bed and was like "whoa!" *snicker snicker* Thanks Jroo!!! lmao

like i said, on with the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to remember what i paid for!