Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Promoter & The Board!!!!

JBR YOUR IN CHARGE TAKE CONTROL OF THIS SHIT!!

IT WACK AND STUPID!!! i just read down the board and its mostly promoter Pluging their Clubs...one or two post about the same club in one week is enough.. espicially if promoter have no RESPECT FOR OTHER IN THE SAME GAME IT WACK!!!!!!

Originally posted by eviljav666

JBR YOUR IN CHARGE TAKE CONTROL OF THIS SHIT!!

IT WACK AND STUPID!!! i just read down the board and its mostly promoter Pluging their Clubs...one or two post about the same club in one week is enough.. espicially if promoter have no RESPECT FOR OTHER IN THE SAME GAME IT WACK!!!!!!

I would LOVE to move some of the shit off this board but I STILL have no control.....Ever hear of a lameduck coach?????? Well I am the LAMEDUCK MODERATOR

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

We are trying to clean it up. Sorry if this has annoyed you. JBR does all he can. J if you need to move something just ask and i'll get on it.

No one has said squat to me about anything....what I am supposed to do, how to do it, when to do it.....Christ, I feel like I am unhooking a bra for the first time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

No one has said squat to me about anything....what I am supposed to do, how to do it, when to do it.....Christ, I feel like I am unhooking a bra for the first time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Do you still have problems with the unhooking of the bra?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by queenbitch

Jav, I am with you all the way on this on!!! These jackasses needs their own board so they can try to impress eachother.

The do!! Its the promotor forum!!!

JBR...the sex board moderators can move and delete threads. You should have that ability as well. Did you try to use the move/close/delete options????

Moderator in name only? Thats BEAT!

Originally posted by cmb1975

JBR...the sex board moderators can move and delete threads. You should have that ability as well. Did you try to use the move/close/delete options????

Moderator in name only? Thats BEAT!

It suxxxx.......nobody tells me nothing and this board is going to hell in a hand basket!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jav, I am with you all the way on this on!!! These jackasses needs their own board so they can try to impress eachother.

Impress who? No one is trying to impress anyone -- I see this as part of my job -- Do I come to your work and try to tell you that you cant do something that might make you extra money - come on If you hate us so much then why do you go to clubs and talk about your experiences here - If we werent around you wouldnt have those experiences --

Originally posted by scarletpromos

Impress who? No one is trying to impress anyone -- I see this as part of my job -- --

just do your job right!!! dont post your club 5 days a week on the board...most of us dont like it!!!

ESPICIALLY WHEN YOU PROMOTERS ARE FIGHTING!!!

WORK TOGETHER FEED JERSEY WITH SOME PHAT MUZIK!!

NO DERB PLEASE!!!

Impress who? No one is trying to impress anyone -- I see this as part of my job -- Do I come to your work and try to tell you that you cant do something that might make you extra money - come on If you hate us so much then why do you go to clubs and talk about your experiences here - If we werent around you wouldnt have those experiences --

Sweetums, back in the day I was a promoter. I did it when not everyone and their mother called themselves one. Sitting at a computer screen was not how to do the job. It was getting out and meeting people!!! SO, save your lame ass comments. I am speaking from personal experience!! It is annoying to see every post started by some stupid promoter !

Sweetums, back in the day I was a promoter. I did it when not everyone and their mother called themselves one. Sitting at a computer screen was not how to do the job. It was getting out and meeting people!!! SO, save your lame ass comments. I am speaking from personal experience!! It is annoying to see every post started by some stupid promoter !

Yes I am a promoter and im not just calling my self one --- I do get paid to promote-- and I do my job the right way. This is just funny to see all this drama. It doesnt take along to post. I dont even know why i even respond. its just funny --

Yes I am a promoter and im not just calling my self one --- I do get paid to promote-- and I do my job the right way. This is just funny to see all this drama. It doesnt take along to post. I dont even know why i even respond. its just funny --

Maybe you should try grammar 101. Try to make your resposes somewhat literate.

Thanks!!

I did it when not everyone and their mother called themselves one. Sitting at a computer screen was not how to do the job. It was getting out and meeting people!!!

Thank you....Thank you......Thank you...Finally someone else is speakng the truth......There is nothing worse than a promoter thinking he/she can promote properly on a computer, sure its a good way to let 1000's of people see what is going on at your venue, but is it necessary to promote Sal Parm every week on here, is it necessary to say that Manny the Greek is at Abyss on Wednesday every week. NO!!!! We all know who the residents are at our clubs. There is nothing wrong with posting about a special event such as Bon did with Max Graham. Promoters throughout Jersey, here is a hint, GET OFF YOUR ASSES and show your faces at other parties, I can't remember the last time I saw any promoters at Abyss on a Wednesday, or Joey's on a Thursday, you need to network yourselves or you will not be successful, these promoters piss me off so much, I have a strong passion for my job, and I take alot of pride in what I do,and I am very successful at what I do and the only thing you guys are doing is making a bad name for us, do you realize how many people on here hate us promoters because of repetitive posting about the same party, let me ask you guys something last week @ Platinum John Michael started his Tuesday night party, how many promoters not associated with the party were there?? Answer is 2 maybe 3(myself and my partner included). That is piss poor and a lack of respect to JM, Bunka is closed on Tuesday, so is Abyss, so is Joey's, so is Metro, where were you guys?? Wait I know, posting on CP about the same party.....lol, and I bet every Friday at around 1230-1, you guys are all scratching your heads going where is everyone, well I dont, I have no worries when my party comes around, because I was out all week, making sure who was coming and who wasnt. Take this for what it is worth, I am not in anyway trying to say this to any certain individual but to all of these promoters as a whole. I mean who even taught you guys how to promote? Do you think you just pick up your flyers/passes/invites go to the mall with them and your done?? Hell no!!! Everyone knows I am out almost 5 of the 7 days every week. I dont see any of you out, I know all of you promoters on this board and your not out, and its just piss poor