Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Uuurrrggghhh!!!

prplhz

I am so f'ing bored right now, I wish I could just go home. But I can't :( , I wish I didn't work all those long hours at the beginning of the week, then maybe I would have some work to do right now. UM, I hate this! Anyone else bored? I have so much to do at home, I could go to the gym, or smoke a spliff, or both, but that will have to wait until tonight I guess.:(

Originally posted by malanee

I'm so there with you! Except I'm going to skip out in about 10 minutes or so! WOO HOO! Weenend starts.........NOW!!!!!

I got a fresh bag o' vinyl in my car. I'll be over at your place around 9ish. Warm up your decks for me. I don't like touching cold decks. But don't worry about getting your decks hot. Cause I'll be tearing that shit up as soon as I get on. djsmile.gif

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Before everyone shows up? You mean ppl are gonna watch? Wait, what are we talking about. I thought we were talking about sex with Malanee. ;)

ROFL! If that's the case there won't be any sucking coming from me. I'm more of a licker-

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Maybe we should assign set times and post them outside of Malanee's bedroom.

Wait, are we actually talking about spinning records now, or are we still talking about sex? :confused:

I'm down fa whateva! We'll let malanee decide. She can put a check next to those who get to spin, and an X for those who get sex. Wait a second, I have a woman already :blank: