Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Earth Saturdays at Exit -- need info

Here's the deal:

My boyfriend and I (I'm a girl) love Junior and we wanna go see him at Exit some Saturday. We used to go to Juniorverse at Twilo all the time but we haven't been to hear him at Exit yet.

So my question is, what is the door policy like towards straight couples who wanna see Jr.? What entrance/list should we use? What is the best time to go, and what is the dress code like at that time in the a.m. (I'm assuming)?

Thanks guys!

xoxo

Another straight couple that likes Junior.....your not the only one hun......we do too. Well, last time me and my girl was there....about a month and a half ago, we went around 4 and stayed till about 10-11. Of course at 4 I think it was the entrance for the early part of the night but I haven't heard anyone having problems getting in as long as you don't look like fool. A lot of my guy friends go in packs and they never mentioned anything.....but then again they are all guys.....but I wouldn't sweat it. Best time to go is around 6 or 7 I would say.....he is there every Sat. but I do not have a list....sorry.:)

Originally posted by oakiefreak

Here's the deal:

My boyfriend and I (I'm a girl) love Junior and we wanna go see him at Exit some Saturday. We used to go to Juniorverse at Twilo all the time but we haven't been to hear him at Exit yet.

So my question is, what is the door policy like towards straight couples who wanna see Jr.? What entrance/list should we use? What is the best time to go, and what is the dress code like at that time in the a.m. (I'm assuming)?

Thanks guys!

xoxo

For the month of January, Junior comes on about 5am. The door policy is very leniant since they need to fill the place up. As a bonus, for the moth of January free admission with their ad from Next Magazine until 4 am. It is well worth getting there before 4 to save some money. Dress code is comfortable but presentable. I believe starting in February, Earth opens at 6am. I believe they are doing a spanish party before hand and closing it at 5am and reopening it up for Junior's party at 6am, not sure of that though.