Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what to do with an HIV crisis?

GOing out could be the best thing for him right now. This is a disease that he is going to have to alter his whole lifestyle for. Learning to still have fun and taking on a somewhat normal life is good for now. Staying home and feeling sorry for yourself isn't what anyone should do. Yes, he should be around friends/family, but going out is fine too. I say bring him along. Sorry to hear it too. This just goes to show that we are not all invincible....

Shit, that's terrible, I'm so sorry to hear that. I don't know whether you should take him out; I'm sure that's all that's on his mind right now, keeping him busy might help get his mind off of it for a little while and help him relax a little. But then again maybe he needs some quiet time to think about it and deal with it mentally.

I don't know, I guess it depends on whether or not he feels up to it.

Originally posted by robocock

you should cheer him up by having sex with him..

how many times to we have to tell you to shut your fucking mouth?

anywho.....he should go out. the last thing he should do is sit at home and sulk. that will only make things worse. he should try to enjoy life, and go back to living as close to normal as possible.

yeah you are right, he should go out, hang out with you and have some hot sex.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

how many times to we have to tell you to shut your fucking mouth?

anywho.....he should go out. the last thing he should do is sit at home and sulk. that will only make things worse. he should try to enjoy life, and go back to living as close to normal as possible.