Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank you JIMMY from IMAGE/DRAMA

As per our lengthy conversation today . I will be receiving all the proper information from the owner of both venues.

Which he has told me not only does clubplanet have a list but if you print out this page and bring it to the door you will be comped all night. :D

See now was that hard to do?

Well there you have it.

A better page with more info will be coming soon.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cotoncandydream

As per our lengthy conversation today . I will be receiving all the proper information from the owner of both venues.

Which he has told me not only does clubplanet have a list but if you print out this page and bring it to the door you will be comped all night. :D

See now was that hard to do?

Well there you have it.

A better page with more info will be coming soon.

Your still a fucking CUNT!!!!!!!!!

Get off the NJ board, it was bad before you got here and worse since you've been here.........

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

Keep it up guys ony making yourselves look bad. We are here to help CPer's and we have accomplished that.

Is it just me or do you guys CURSE at people that don't curse at you.

Kostas I will be sure to tell Jimmy that when I call his cell phone later, he wanted us to come by the club.

I didnt see a curse in this post from me to you.

Tell Jimmy whatever you want you have no affect on my job or any other aspect of my life. Get over it.

On e more thing. SPELLCHECK.

Originally posted by misk

am i the only one who finds this humorous and frankly a little sad!? i dunno maybe i am missing something??

hi kosta!!!long time no see!!:D

No youre not the only one I agree with you completely.

I miss you to sweetie.

When are you girls coming back?

Amber next week or

vicious and Jana the week after?

Bubbly:drunk:

Originally posted by misk

it is sooo hard for me to get out fri nights lately...because of work!! and i am saving all my energy for my birthday weekend...also known as jp's birthday at factory!!!!;) ;)

Ill be at factory for ur and JP's birthday but I better see you at Image very soon.

well i will do my best to find u that night!! but if u've ever been there for that weekend..then u know what it's like in there!!!:eek: we r probably gonna go early sunday morning though...but not really sure of definite plans yet!