Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank You For Coming To Image Last Night

I WANT TO THANK EVERYBODY THAT CAME OUT TO IMAGE LAST NIGHT..IT WAS AN INCREDIBLE NIGHT WITH A LOT OF GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE..DJ SKRIBBLE WAS GOING CRAZY ON THE TURN TABLES..IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST PARTIES IN JERSEY IN THE LAST COUPLE MONTHS..

HOPE TO SEE YOU NEXT WEEK WHEN AMBER IS PERFORMING HER #1 HIT "YES"

AXEL

Thanks to everybody who came out last night and made our opening a huge success. Thanks to Skribble for kicking ass. Thanks to Joe Pags and Nicole for giving me this wicked hangover. I had a blast, I would love to get some feedback on how everydody else's night was. I would be more than happy to run a Clubpalanet list, but that would have to go through me since I run the door.

Thanks again

Kris K

Joint Productions

:D :D :D

Originally posted by boywonder77

Thanks to everybody who came out last night and made our opening a huge success. Thanks to Skribble for kicking ass. Thanks to Joe Pags and Nicole for giving me this wicked hangover. I had a blast, I would love to get some feedback on how everydody else's night was. I would be more than happy to run a Clubpalanet list, but that would have to go through me since I run the door.

Thanks again

Kris K

Joint Productions

:D :D :D

I went to Image last Saturday and had a pretty good time. The DJ upstairs sucked. His records kept skipping and he would play one line of a good song and play a song that sucked in its entirety. I think you should run a CP guestlist...I'd be on it!:)

Originally posted by sprincess218

I went to Image last Saturday and had a pretty good time. The DJ upstairs sucked. His records kept skipping and he would play one line of a good song and play a song that sucked in its entirety. I think you should run a CP guestlist...I'd be on it!:)

u should try our new party on a friday.....

this friday we have amber performing her #1 hit "yes"

come and check it out

Originally posted by sprincess218

Maybe I'm dating myself but who's Amber?

Amber has been around for a while....she hasn't had a hit song in a little over a year. She sings that song...."sexual" and "above the clouds". And she just came out with that song "yes" better known as the "breast song".

Originally posted by teresadf

Amber has been around for a while....she hasn't had a hit song in a little over a year. She sings that song...."sexual" and "above the clouds". And she just came out with that song "yes" better known as the "breast song".

Ah! I know 'Sexual'! Thanks!

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Hey teresa....what up girl??? I see you finally recovered from the meetup.....what do you do with one hand?

Yes I'm recovered from our Friday night extravaganza!!!! I had so much fun. :drunk::)

The one hand thing is an inside joke between Starbryte and I....I will explain when I see you next. :)

Originally posted by thesandman

Nice to meet Kosta, crack house rules..

Nicole nice to meet you too...

Skribble was ok, took him a while to get his grove but was good once he did....

Chris

It was good meeting you as well. Sorry i couldnt BS for long as you could see i was a lil busy. But those girls we did the shots with are regulars. (aahhhh what a beautiful bunch) See ya here this fri