Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday 01/12/02

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by laurie619

Does anybody know of what’s going on tonight?:rolleyes:

I heard about “XS†but I’m not to sure if I want to drive all that way! :confused:

HELP PLEASE!

:mad::(

xs

going to be packed, a lot of ppl from the board are going.......

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by laurie619

Who from the board is going....... DO I KNOW ANY OF THEM!

look under my role call post..

ceeotter

jbr

evil

me

tommyhorsepower

cigs

whataboutme

more, I just can't remember

Guest saleen351

Last time, my buddy tommyhorsepower was there for baez and teo, said it was 90% filled to the level of the summer...

If you need to be put on a list then let me know I'll call ceeotter for yous and put you on it....

Originally posted by whataboutme

You make it sound like XS is a million miles away-

-I commute farther from Bayonne into the City everyday-

BAYONNE to the CITY is about 15 mins. away! I know I lived in BAYONNE! I was even there last night....lol and for your info...I am about 1 1/2 hours from XS!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ibclubbin

p

pl

pla

plat

platinum!!!

cmon now...Mike Macaluso?????? how are you going to pass up on that...he rarely spins around here...forget anywhere else...if you miss Mike Mac, you are missing out!

BG

mac is at casbah a lot....

XS is the place to be tonight... They are doing these special partys once a month... Baez on Dec. 15 was a GREAT crowd and GREAT vibe... Santana and Teo tonight should be the same... Next one is Pres. day weekend Feb. 16 with Vicious..

Listen Northerners. I drive 80 miles on a Friday to go Joey's to meet up w/ you peeps its YOUR turn. Its not that far an hour andn were open until 3. Laurien your officially added to the list. Anymore Saleen to add. For Baez we had 400 ppl thats more than a Friday in the summer. NOW go put your ASS IN THE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ceeotter

Listen Northerners. I drive 80 miles on a Friday to go Joey's to meet up w/ you peeps its YOUR turn. Its not that far an hour andn were open until 3. Laurien your officially added to the list. Anymore Saleen to add. For Baez we had 400 ppl thats more than a Friday in the summer. NOW go put your ASS IN THE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey otter I need you to put my brother joe on the guestlist just in case he goes. His name is Joe ........If I got any more I got JBR cell phone number so I'll call him.......