Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So How Was Vinyl Last Nite??

The place was pretty damn packed.

You can tell alot of Roxy, SF, Exit kids are now going every Friday, and last night the crowd was pretty into it.

I love DT, but last night until like 5am and a few times after, I heard tons of off beat mixes, i dont know if he was sick or doesn't feel well, but I would never have expected that from him. But it was like every single mix that just didnt sound right. (there has to be a good reason)

Anyway, it was a so/so night. Ill be back next week though :)

Originally posted by djustinh

The place was pretty damn packed.

You can tell alot of Roxy, SF, Exit kids are now going every Friday, and last night the crowd was pretty into it.

I love DT, but last night until like 5am and a few times after, I heard tons of off beat mixes, i dont know if he was sick or doesn't feel well, but I would never have expected that from him. But it was like every single mix that just didnt sound right. (there has to be a good reason)

Anyway, it was a so/so night. Ill be back next week though :)

u just made my day thanks

sounds like i didnt miss much

i love u

Got there at 4...long line to get in and long coat check line...it was definitely packed!...walked in right as he was playing Safe From Harm..I can't get enough of that song!

I thought DT was good...played lots of vocals...left at 8 and the place was still pretty crowded.

Definitely be there next week and in 2 weeks the 3 yr. anniversary!!:)

early on he was fuking up alot thats for sure, but hey he is human u know. After 1015 and Space i think he wasnt used to the shittyness of vinyl again yet. Later in the night ferget it tho, he pretty much beat my head in ahhh i needed that :D . I dont mind the SF people as long as they all dance which it seems they do.