Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MJ HEs STILL GOT IT

sextacy911

I was watching MJ perform a couple songs of his on that awards shit... and as much as this guy gets bashed on and hated on i still have so much respect for him... ive liked him since i was 5... he pretty much started pop music....

i was just listenin to his track heartbreaker.... definitly needs to be mixed...

mj should get with the times. he is still playing off his dancing from back when it was "cool" he should stop that shit and dance normal or at least think of something new and better. enough of that moonwalkin and crotch grabbin already. ill give him credit for mad skills though.

people give mj credit for the moonwalk...he stole it from old school poppers...it was originally called the backslide...he stole it and renamed it to the "moonwalk"...he just does it the best...and if you watch his taped concerts when the lights go out and he starts to do the circle sideglide...OHHHHHHHHH nasty...when he puts his hands out and pretends to push...DAMN!!!

i am a huge fan of michael jackson! i love the entire thriller album. classic! also, "the way you make me feel" and "black or white" are my other favs. i enjoyed "smooth criminal" alot more before that silly band redid the song and played it out, but i still love it. GET THE GREATEST HITS! ITS GREAT!

PS- im also a giant lionel richie and stevie wonder fan! let the music play on...play on...all night long!