Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RAIN last night...

bbflux

Hey folks, thanks for the reviews. we also enjoyed the hell out of the party. its the party i would be at if i didnt have to play at it.

a few things to clear up. Musically speaking, the lounge room is anything goes. we kind of read what people are digging and we go with it. it can be trip hop, funky house, nujazz or deep (heroine like) tech house. its seems like the tech house works best twards the end of the night so you guys are defining the vibe as it unfolds.

next on decks is ron trent - giant step. As usual, we open up until 1am then go into the lounge room.

saturday (1/26)is our loft party,( yes frank its different than the ware house). info is at www.geocities.com/ascensionparties i havent had time to change the flyer, but the info is there. ignore that cover charge, its only $10 from now on.

also, we play at blue every tuesday.

thanks for coming out to support, its hard to get an underground party going here, there are not too many of us that enjoy the groove. but hopefully we can create something that lasts for quite a long time.

lastly, please stop by the dj booths. Stephen, Edwin and myself would love to put faces to all these names.

thanks again. dhm

peace