Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pill Id:bin Ladens

jbocc10

if you are talking about the bin ladens in NYC...they are fine...i've taken them. dude, c'mon it's just a name...what if i gave you the same pill and called it a "bunny" would that make it better? if you are really concered about whats in your pills...test them, don't judge their potential to be harmful by what your dealer chooses to call tham that day.

Originally posted by djsquillz

if you are talking about the bin ladens in NYC...they are fine...i've taken them. dude, c'mon it's just a name...what if i gave you the same pill and called it a "bunny" would that make it better? if you are really concered about whats in your pills...test them, don't judge their potential to be harmful by what your dealer chooses to call tham that day.

I think that these pills are obviously made by sameone who is a supporter of BL and who does not like america to much. they are laughing at us that they are able to sell them and people are eating them up.

At least: IF you can buy another pill, please do

What a person calls a pill means absolutely nothing at all. It's not like the person/group pressing the pills has a ritual when they press a new pill and say "I now dub thee--BIN LADEN!" I've heard the same pill called so many different things...I've heard those @ pills called at least a dozen different names. Some wiseass out there probably picked up some of those "B" pills and decided to call them Bin Ladens...and oh, by the way, in Europe they are commonly known as "Bentleys".

Originally posted by momadance

I think that these pills are obviously made by sameone who is a supporter of BL and who does not like america to much. they are laughing at us that they are able to sell them and people are eating them up.

i would love to know the evidence that you have for thinking that some osama bin laden supporter is pumping out these pills in some mass conspiracy to rid america of all it's E users? have you even ever seen one of these pills? they have a B stamped on them...thats all. some dealer most likely latched onto the hysteria in the media regarding bin laden and just decided that this latest batch of "B" pills were going to be the dreaded "Bin Ladens". Get fucking real. i've seen the same pills being called "bentlys" prior to 9/11...BTW i tested my pills from this most recent batch going around ~4 weeks ago...purple to black in about 3 seconds. it's just hype yo...get over it

Originally posted by djsquillz

i would love to know the evidence that you have for thinking that some osama bin laden supporter is pumping out these pills in some mass conspiracy to rid america of all it's E users? have you even ever seen one of these pills? they have a B stamped on them...thats all. some dealer most likely latched onto the hysteria in the media regarding bin laden and just decided that this latest batch of "B" pills were going to be the dreaded "Bin Ladens". Get fucking real. i've seen the same pills being called "bentlys" prior to 9/11...BTW i tested my pills from this most recent batch going around ~4 weeks ago...purple to black in about 3 seconds. it's just hype yo...get over it

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ive heard the pill called a bently as well.... anyone take the pill called the BinLaden... just curious?

Originally posted by jbocc10

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

anyone take the pill called the BinLaden... just curious?

i have, they are pretty good...and i just got some more today. also check pillreport.com they are listed there, both as B and bin laden. ez test result - mdma

Originally posted by momadance

lol....such a controversial point of view....

these are not called bin ladens but in fact mostly referred to as BENTLEYS. some dumb fuck started this shit because it has a letter b on it. ALL it has is a letter B. In no way can someone associate it with osama unless they are completely fucked up in the head. i picked up a good 50 and they are offffffff the hook. they have to be the smallest pill ive ever seen but DEF one of the best. it is so tightely compressed and strong ;) just like i like it. :þ

Yup, originally called Bentleys and even Super B's in the south, these are kickass pilz.

these are one bin ladins u dont have to be scared of....... tru its a sick name, but it does say B on em... not BL.... but i give em an A